PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > First Cuts; A Lounge

Old 01-15-2011, 10:02 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
I had the same problem on a download and found out it was caused
by having a separate download manager installed that took over
all downloads. If you have one of those try disabling it and see if
the files will then download. Ron
Old 01-16-2011, 12:14 AM
Banned

You could try installing Firefox onto a thumb drive or SD card. Run Firefox from the card and see what happens. You will need Portable Apps first, the install Portable Firefox onto the card.Portable Firefox:

PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB, portable and cloud drives

Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition 4.0 Beta 9 Released by PortableApps.com | PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB, portable and cloud drives

If this does not work, I truly don't know what to tell you. I think the problem is at your end. I assume it is your home computer and not from a school or work, which may have software to prevent these kinds of downloads. Theoretically, if you do what I suggest, you should be able to run the browser off any computer and save the information to the same drive (SD Card). Configure it do save downloads to that drive (SD Card).
Old 12-11-2011, 09:49 AM

after almost a year i come back and even with a new (less than 2 months old) laptop i still cant get gunstar and i also tried the steampunk zeplen nether one will download, (sigh) ill gust blame it on houghsnet and the lag time it has. i realy like this sight and ill keep cheaking in from time to time. thanks to all that tried to help me in the past.