PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > First Cuts; A Lounge

Old 12-17-2010, 11:47 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
Very heavy sigh.

Is this what the forum has become?

C.
Kind of scary. If the person posted a thread of the build when he finally got it it would alleviate many fears. Innocent till proven guilty. Still the best forum, If I didn't do anything but follow your (Golden Bear) builds, that would be worth it alone.
Old 12-18-2010, 07:39 PM

would anyone be willing to send the 2 gunstar models i want via email? if so pm me and ill send ya my email.
thanks
Old 12-21-2010, 08:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.26 MB
Hi there would you be so kind as to tell us what you mean by the downloads don't work please. i just tried the models you mentioned and they work fine. Have you tried right clicking on the download button and doing a save as? That worked for me just 5 minutes ago. The first one is in .rar format. Are you able to view these kinds of files normally. Let me know and we can take it from there - one step at a time. How about .pdf?

Cheers
Jim
Old 01-02-2011, 02:16 AM

well, when i click download it gos to the next screen that said
"Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 55 seconds before you may download another file." yet i havent downloaded a file yet. ive found a few others that do this to me. but most of them work fine. im gust frustrated that the 2 i want the most i cant git. and i cant find them anywhere else on the net.

and, the .rar files would be fine.
thanks for replying buy the way!
Old 01-02-2011, 09:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 6.26 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73mmhearse View Post
well, when i click download it gos to the next screen that said
"Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 55 seconds before you may download another file." yet i havent downloaded a file yet. ive found a few others that do this to me. but most of them work fine. im gust frustrated that the 2 i want the most i cant git. and i cant find them anywhere else on the net.

and, the .rar files would be fine.
thanks for replying buy the way!
OK what browser are you using. I use safari as my main browser and it does not always work with downloads so I jump into internet explorer for the odd one or two problems I have and it works. So have you tried another browser?

The message you are getting is not a problem either it is to stop programs doing a mass download from the same IP address. It protects the web site from those that would just steal stuff using automated scripts and also the huge bandwidth usage that could occur as well but I digress. But that is not a problem just do what it is telling you and wait. While you have not downloaded anything it logs you clicking the button and you cannot try again until the time has elapsed. It does not know you had a problem.

Try another browser and see how that goes. As most of us have said this works just fine for us. You might just have some settings wrong.

Cheers
Jim
Google Adsense
Old 01-02-2011, 01:16 PM

i use firefox and have used internet explorer ive tried both and on 2 different laptops. i gess it could be that i use hughsnet as my provider but that dosnt explane why i can download some but not all models. far as my settings for this sight gos, i havent messed with them. there the same as when i joined.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:38 PM

i downloaded safari. no luck with it ether.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Banned

I would suggest you download and run use these two free programs,

Advanced SystemCare Free Download Review for Windows XP/Vista/7 - IObit AdvancedSystemCare

and Ccleaner: Piriform - Download CCleaner, Defraggler, Recuva, Speccy - Millions of users worldwide!

Run these, you may have entries that are left over in your cache and/or registry that are not allowing you to download the files as the files you wish are easily downloaded. I suspect it may be something in your firewall, or a cache problem. (redundant sentence, sorry)

I have used the above 2 programs for over 5 years with absolutely no problems.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:20 PM

installed advanced system care. really cool program for free. found a ton of errors on a allmost new laptop. restarted computer to make sure changes took affect, still cant download gunstar lined/unlined. tried the three browsers i now have installed.

im thinking it would be easyer if i could send my email to someone trough a pm and git them sent to me.

on a side note i have a cousin that works on video games, mainly cut seines. hes going to make me a 3d model of the landmaster from damnation ally when he gits some downtime.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:50 PM

ok, ok, don't everyone offer to email them to me at once now.
Google Adsense