PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > First Cuts; A Lounge

Old 12-27-2017, 04:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
I really have no idea if the ET-7750 is a good buy or not. I have no experience with the ecotank line of printers.

The pricing seems a bit high to me. If you go that route make sure you can live with whatever return policy the seller has in case you are not satisfied with the printer.

It does look like the scanning on the ET-7750 is limited to 8.5" x 11.7" since the scan bed size is 8.5" x 11.7" max. That means it can handle US Ltr or A4 size scans. You would have to scan in sections and stitch the scans together if you are trying to scan an original page that is larger than 8.5" x 11.7".

As I stated before I bought a brand new WF-7610 for around $110 USD total. It can print 13" x 19" or Super A3. Max width on printing is 13" and max length is around 47". The scan bed can scan pages that are 11" x 17" or A3. It has automatic 2-sided printing. I use refillable ink cartridges.

You can buy continuous ink supply systems for the WF-7610 if you want to go through the procedure for installing the CISS, or you can find a place like Cobra Ink Systems that will sell the printer with the CISS installed. I do not know if that is a good option since I have not used their service. Shipping to addresses in the USA do not seem too bad, I have no idea what the shipping cost would be to an address outside of the USA.