PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > First Cuts; A Lounge

Old 05-23-2018, 06:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 8.94 MB
Wow thanks! And ruben, great job!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vSu...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Ki...ew?usp=sharing
Here i increased the resolution and thought someone may want it.
Old 05-23-2018, 04:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdarth View Post
Thank you all and sorry for being inactive.
Vermin_King it doesnt have to be from a movie. I really liked the samsara model :D I also found some really awesome models in those pages, but i dont think ill do any of them just yet, the x-wing is something im more attached to... airdave here are some of my creations: https://imgur.com/a/Mfe8HmO
I think im a little above a beginner, but it doesnt matter because im not really interested in real airplane models... at least not yet but thank you for wanting to help :D Birds also dont do it for me, sorry :/ cblf49 from the first site, i liked the "CE-5F Defender" but i dont know if i can download it, this site confuses me :P on the second site i found a zeppelin which i tried to find on google but had no success, maybe this will do :D The saturn seems too complicated and the site doesnt help, maybe ill check it later... thank you very much :D Hi ruben :D actually i didnt thought of howls castle but im already building the walking version and i dont know if it would be a good i idea to do the other one aswell, maybe... thank you nevertheless :D The moon palace seems very unique and simple (i dont know if its from a movie or something) but i cant find it anywere :/ Yes the enterprise would do, but im not a star trek fan :/ (at least not yet)
the x-wing idea is awesome! Thanks very much ill keep it in mind. The lower hadson valley has some very nice models indeed! Now i have too many choices xD Thanks again! SCEtoAUX im not interested in this type of papercrafts but thank you :D i think i should have said that im not interested in real airplanes beforehand, sorry :P piginapoke, i checked it out, it looks too complicated for my level, maybe ill leave it for later, but it is beautiful :D Thank you all again for your recommendations. The thing is i stopped doing papercrafts for a while, i overdid it for a month or so and i needed a break, also i had university work, thats why i was inactive, i should be back on making papercrafts soon enough! Then ill see which of these will i start making.
You mentioned 'zeppelin' and my first thought was Tommygun's Steam Zeppelin that you can download here.
http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/v...=searchresults
Old 05-23-2018, 05:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.65 GB
This x-wing isn't a free model but it is a nice size as printed:

Starfighter-X Star Wars Inspired Papercraft Model - VisualSpicer.com
Old 05-24-2018, 01:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 177.15 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by zot View Post
This x-wing isn't a free model but it is a nice size as printed:

Starfighter-X Star Wars Inspired Papercraft Model - VisualSpicer.com
That is a nice X-Wing. I bought his Back to the Future Delorean in flying mode to build. He does some nice models.

Clif
Old 05-24-2018, 01:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 177.15 MB
I did a build of the Canon Eagle at twice size a few years ago. My friends at the sign shop printed it on the poster printer. I wish I had laminated the whole thing to poster board. The poster printer paper wasn't thick enough. But it has lasted hanging up in their shop on clear finishing line for over 5 years. He soars and moves when the door is opened or the air conditioner comes on.

Clif
Google Adsense