PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > First Cuts; A Lounge

Old 03-27-2019, 12:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.26 GB
Dihedral angle of Airbus A-319 wings and elevator? Paper Replika

Hi all,

(I'm not a rookie in this hobby, but sometimes one can feel like a rookie when building for the first time a model that differs from what you are used to build. This is the first time I build a Paper Replika model.)

So, I need a piece of advice on building Julius Perdana's (Paper Replika) models. I have started building an Airbus A-319 recolored by John Bowden. The built went on easily till the step of affixing the wings and the elevator to the fuselage. I realized that there is no piece of information on the dihedral of the wings and elevator.

Questions :

1. What angle(s) should be applied to the dihedral of wings and elevator of an A-319?
2. Which way to apply these angle(s) to the model. As for the wing spar, the one that is suggested is flat … !!??

I have tried to find out on the Net the answer to question N°1 but I got nothing helpful.
As for question N° 2, I can manage it on my own if I know the appropriate angle(s). However, I'm curious to know if one of the forum members has already solved these small problems and, if so, which way?

Thanks a lot in advance.