PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > First Cuts; A Lounge

Old 06-13-2020, 07:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.24 GB
Dear Friends:
Most useful ideas, Anyone else, feel free to add your system and file names. AirDave's description is what I currently have scattered over 50+ devices, perfect name Black Hole. I am afraid to find out just how many paper models I have downloaded over 20+ years.
Thanks,
Miles
Old 06-21-2020, 03:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.02 GB
I use discs as the thumb drives seen to have a problem with some if the items being "corrupted" I use the discs with no problem so I gave up on thumb drives. But then again, I've ended up with 14 discs. Maybe I should get an external hard drive after all.
Old 06-21-2020, 11:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
I use to burn models on DCs or data DVDs until I found out some of oldest ones can't be read anymore (corrupted?).

I don't know if CDs/DVDs age after 15 years to the point when they are useless or new software can't read old stuff.Either way I moved to External Hard Drives.