PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 02-25-2008, 11:37 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 223.07 MB
Exclamation New DGA Website and Store

OK.........I'm officially announcing that we Design Group Alpha (DGA) have finally got a website to show off and sell our models...........

www.dgapapermodels.com is the website

www.dgapapermodels.com/catalog is the store site.........

We are still in the process of stocking up, so please be patient...........and the website is still under construction but what is there does work.

The store works like this............

We ONLY take paypal.................

We sell down loadable models........... in PDF format so you will need Adobe Reader or some other PDF reader.

You must register on the store site in order to be able to purchase.

If you purchase a model you will be emailed a link, user name and password that allows you access to your download folder....... but the really neat thing is.... that folder will also be an archive for all the models you purchase from DGA. There is no time limit on when you can download your models, or even how many time you can download them. This is your folder......... we expect you to protect that and not share your user name or password with anyone.

Most or our models will be in the under 5.00 USD range.............and usually in 1/48 scale. There usually is a chart showing you how to either scale up or down our models.

We sell mostly aircraft, but we do not limit ourselves to that. There will be a diorama area where we will sell the talents of Rob Carleen, Jim Gausman, Guido Van Roy, and others.

We also will have a FREE folder that has various models we will make available to everyone at no cost.

Please read the Shipping, Privacy Notice, and Conditions of Use........... these are on the store site's lower left hand column in the INFORMATION box. These should answer any question you have, but if not please feel free to Contact Us.

Again........ Please remember that we are still stocking up, so there will be models added as soon as we can.............

One more thing................ Our proceeds from the sale of our models will be used to help support aviation museums around the world......... if you have a favorite one and would like us to consider donating to it, please use the Contact Us link and tell us about it. We will consider it and the members of DGA will decide to add it to our list of museums. This list will be posted on our website.........whenever I get a chance and get caught up

My Drawings

Last edited by John Bowden; 02-25-2008 at 11:40 PM.
Google Adsense
Old 02-26-2008, 06:18 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.09 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bowden View Post
OK.........I'm officially announcing that we Design Group Alpha (DGA) have finally got a website to show off and sell our models...........
:D:D:D:D Hurra !!! Yeahhhh !!! Viva !!! This is a very good news.

Quote:
We ONLY take paypal.................

We sell down loadable models........... in PDF format so you will need Adobe Reader or some other PDF reader.
You sell my favorite type of downloadable models with my favorite medium to pay, Great !!!!

Quote:
If you purchase a model you will be emailed a link, user name and password that allows you access to your download folder....... but the really neat thing is.... that folder will also be an archive for all the models you purchase from DGA. There is no time limit on when you can download your models, or even how many time you can download them. This is your folder......... we expect you to protect that and not share your user name or password with anyone.
This is a great idea. I love it in Fiddlersgreen. You have a backup in the net of your models.

Quote:
Most or our models will be in the under 5.00 USD range.............and usually in 1/48 scale.
My favorite scale now Nobi is in the great things ( 1/32) or in the small side( 1/100) so It's good to have a provider in this scale.

Quote:
We also will have a FREE folder that has various models we will make available to everyone at no cost.
Thank you !!!

Quote:
Again........ Please remember that we are still stocking up, so there will be models added as soon as we can............
I'm patient but I want the bac lighting now !!!

I whish you the best luck with the new site.

One question: Your are going to keep the fiddlersgreen style? without formers? Or you are going to bring some more complex models?

Regards
Luis

Last edited by Alcides; 02-26-2008 at 06:35 AM.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:01 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
I have several things in work, with some formers--not one for each section, but placed strategically to aid in establishing and transitioning from one shape to another. The XF-90 will be a good example of this....it's currently at the 80% completion stage--I've been sidetracked by more important real world stuff lately. It will also have a basic cockpit as an integral part of the structure. Depending on the model--formers and structure will be used as necessary--but sparingly. I only speak for myself, and not Jim, Guido or anyone else. We are only a team in the loosest sense--we all go our own separate ways when it comes to model and design choices.

rob
Old 02-26-2008, 08:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
I've just made my first order. I almost bought the Blackhawk P-80, but I'm currently out of Ovaltine, so settled for the Sharkmouth and the Navy version.

Good work John and DGA! It's nice to know that I am contributing in a small way to aviation museums.

And some day , I must finish the DGA Christmas airplane!

Don
Old 02-26-2008, 08:27 AM

Hah! Beat you to it, Don...
Google Adsense
Old 02-26-2008, 02:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.54 MB
Thumbs up

Nice. I like the Archive feature. Most Excellent.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 223.07 MB
Thanks.............anybody had any troubles acessing their folders?

Yeah B-Manic.......... I liked that too...........

I do take suggestions on any improvements to the site(s)..........understand I take them........... I just might not be able to do them:D

This old dog just might be too old to learn these new tricks...........:p

john

My Drawings
Old 02-26-2008, 06:07 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Curently live in High Desert country, Redmond, Oregon to be specific.
Send a message via AIM to Ashrunner
Cool! Congrats DGA!
Old 02-26-2008, 09:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 113.01 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46rob View Post
II only speak for myself, and not Jim, Guido or anyone else. We are only a team in the loosest sense--we all go our own separate ways when it comes to model and design choices.

rob
Rob,
Instead of a team, I think of the DGA is a group of friends and collaborators
Old 02-27-2008, 01:56 AM
POTW Editor

Total Downloaded: 76.82 MB
All the best, i'm in line for the XF90..
Cheers,Billy
Google Adsense