PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 03-19-2008, 03:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Yes, a "thank you" is definitely in order for this one. It is at the same level of detail as their printed models. Bravo!!
Old 03-19-2008, 04:06 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
I sent Lech a note of thanks last night. If you also purchase his paid models, it's important to let him know that. I've bought most of his for-fee models because of the quality of his free offerings -- not to mention his generosity in offering some superbly detailed 1:33 models at no charge. The same goes for other for-free / for-fee publishers, like Roman Detyna (Digital Navy), and Roger Hathaway (Paper Shipwright), among others -- both of whom have made available detailed free models comparable in many respects to those they sell as part of their business. I got reintroduced to paper modeling through Chip Fyn's (Fiddlers Green) Piper Cub free offering, and I've bought my share of one-offs and magic keys from him since then. These guys need some purchases to stay in business (which benefits us all), and I think it's a good idea to let them know that we purchase their offerings, if that is indeed the case, as well as download the freebies.

www.geoghegan.us
Current build: GPM Halberstadt DII

Last edited by DrBill; 03-19-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.54 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBill View Post
Looks beautiful! A 1:33 scale model of a prototype Polish fighter from ca. 1925, containing 11 A4 sheets of parts, 6 pages of detailed construction drawings, and a page of bckground info in Polish. Fortunately, the construction notes are in English and Polish. It looks like an interesting and relatively straightforward build. I'd like to try it if I can ever get past this !&*%$#$ XP-55 that has led to much gnashing of teeth and tearing of hair (already in limited supply)!
Thanks for the tip DrBill another from CardPlane is always welcome. I really enjoy building these kits and have been remiss in saying thank-you. I will remedy that now!