PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 03-22-2011, 01:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.62 GB
Peter Heesch, of HB Precision Card works closely with Wilhelmshaven and he is based in Virginia.

[email protected]

Try e-mailing him. He does not have a website that I know of.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Lala, I remember that site, near DC or Virginia or so, but I havent been able to find it since their site change.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keds_Girl_Lala View Post
I get some models from ECardmodels in the past and they offer very good service. I want the Wilhelmshavener Bomarc missile and the V-2 missile again. The V-2 I had bought via down load, but I lose the file for that. I have made a copy of some of the parts but not all as it was a big model. So I need that again. And the Bomarc it comes printed only from what I see. Ecard has a different Bomarc but it have no price listed so I assume it is no longer available.
Hi Oksana! Nice to see you posting again!

The Bomarc on Ecards is a "stomp rocket", as semi-scale model that flies off a launcher that you build from PVC pipe and a soda bottle; the model uses air pressure for the launch (hence the name). There's also a bomarc model in the downlaods section. I know it's not the Wilhelmshaven model you want, but at least it's something to build! I had an email exchange with Peter Heesch earlier this year. At that time, he wasn't selling Wilhelmshaven models due to some kind of issue the publisher is having back in Germany.

Wyvern
Old 03-22-2011, 09:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 614.80 MB
Wilhelmshavener USA

PMI is pretty much inactive still. I have known and dealt with Peter Heesch for years, and never had difficulties. He travels a lot, and catches up on orders when he gets back into town. I have always communicated by ordinary snail mail. He has a paper catalogue and price list, but never set up an online shop or website. He is a close friend of Siegried Wolter, owner of the Wilhelmshaven line of models in Germany, and has for a while put out the English version of the Friends of Moewe newsletter. He also carries cfm, Domus, Flymodel, JSC, Schreiber and Maly Modelart.

You can write to him for the latest pricelist at:
H&B Precision models,
P.O. Box 8786
Reston, Virginia 20195

Robert Tauxe
Old 03-22-2011, 10:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Oksana, have you checked in the LINKS tab at the top right of the forum? I didn't look through there yet...but perhaps someone has put it in there.
Google Adsense
Old 03-23-2011, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Turner View Post
Oksana, have you checked in the LINKS tab at the top right of the forum? I didn't look through there yet...but perhaps someone has put it in there.
Well you know that is a very good idea. I looked there now and the original German site it is listed. But I see some other things to investigate. I recommend perhaps that other people should look to see what is listed there. I was surprised at the volume. Usually when you visit the links page on a site, it have four links and three of which do not work. This has hundreds of links.

The site that I had lost it is not a second party vendor that sell Wilhelmshavener models but rather it was the company itself with a USA site so that N. American customers would not have to order from Germany.

Yes I realize the E Cardmodel Bomarc it is a stomp rocket but they also make the launching table.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:15 AM

Currell has the V-2, free, here:
Card models - free models
Lep
Old 03-23-2011, 09:34 AM

Yes I have seen the Currell V-2 but the Wilhelmshavener one (I lost ) has the colors for the German missile, the White Sands missle, parts to make the bumper rocket, and also have the trailer and tractor trucks. So it is quite the complex model set with at least five things to build (two rockets, truck, trailer, launch table). I will just buy that again. But the model I seek mostly is the Bomarc.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:21 AM
Eternal Member

I seem to remember Mike (Bomarc) had a build thread on a Yogi designed
Bomarc missile system. Maybe Yogi can find the thread....Ron
Old 03-26-2011, 07:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 55.12 MB
Oksana, had you ever actually ordered anything from a USA 'storefront' for Wilhelmshaven?
Nobi Junkers SRF BETA build - BETA Build: Nobi's Junkers SRF 1:48 scale
Google Adsense