PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 06-22-2011, 01:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
Penalty Kick Game- Canon has new stuff

There is a penalty kick game and some other new stuff on the Canon Creative Park website.

Paper Craft - Canon CREATIVE PARK
Google Adsense
Old 06-22-2011, 07:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 4.63 GB
And to appease paper modeler's gfs and wives who are not soccer fans, Canon has released an automaton of
Orihime and Hikoboshi.

T
he artist is Glue-squared who has some disturbing Bosche paper models on his own web site.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 54.96 MB
On that subject, or at least on the subject of that website, is there a thread or a tip on how to edit the Canon files? They are locked pdfs, and the one I'm interested obviously is vector-drawn originally. I know how to edit it as a bitmap figure, but I really would like to get at the original vector version.

I know it is the prerogative of the author and/or publisher to lock their files, but it is a nuisance nevertheless. Particularly since it is a free download, and I can't see how they could loose anything by me doing something with their models and showing others how good they really are...
Old 06-23-2011, 01:59 AM

Total Downloaded: 58.50 MB
Perhaps best to hope our prolific posting Mr. Z doesn't spot this post, he has been known to get quite agitato when imagining flagrant immorality. But why bother fumbling about explaining to designers how inadequate are their offerings, why not show what should be the ab initio standard for model design by designing your own offerings.

BTW, with regard to your enquiry, I know but I'm not telling. Apparently it would be naughty of me.

Last edited by looker; 06-23-2011 at 02:09 AM.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 12.98 MB
Hello Leif, if you load the Canon PDF into the open source program Inkscape or Gimp, you can then save it as a new PDF-file which will not be locked. This new unlocked PDF-file you can open with Photoshop or whatever bitmapped program you are using.

I have done this with several of Canons models. I only done it for my own use. I would not redistribute this unlocked files, that would not be right.

Steffe
Google Adsense
Old 07-27-2011, 04:47 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
not been bad minded but forgetful of passwords such as on paper replika i use the pdfiller what i do is do the split pdf file and then do if for the number of pages and i have the model without the password which means i don't have to be thinking and trying to think how to spell paper replika and forgetting a . are anything. I am not sure if when if you done that with one of the canon models you could change the penatly taker to a picture of Messi do and the shirt to Barcelona