PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 06-30-2011, 03:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
s.t.a.l.k.e.r weapon models

I found a couple of ones online but I wanted to know if its ok to post links them. Im not sure of thier legitimacy to do so

the models Im talking about are from the s.t.a.l.k.e.r game

VSS Vintorez
Groza
Protecta Shotgun
and the FN F2000

some have parts off the page layouts though and others are missing tabs, bit of a mixed bag
Google Adsense
Old 06-30-2011, 10:13 AM

Heres what I have come across so far most of these were located on Pirate Site - They are all approx 1:1

Last edited by rickstef; 06-30-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 58.50 MB
I'd rate it a pirate site. Has everyones' freebies and commercial kits.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 233.25 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to Inky
Yes, I do believe Site name removed, we are not in the business to advertise pirate sites is a pirate site.

Last edited by rickstef; 06-30-2011 at 12:58 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:24 PM

Ah my apologies, did not know that
Google Adsense
Old 07-05-2011, 06:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 12.31 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to The Omega Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixx View Post
I found a couple of ones online but I wanted to know if its ok to post links them. Im not sure of thier legitimacy to do so

the models Im talking about are from the s.t.a.l.k.e.r game

VSS Vintorez
Groza
Protecta Shotgun
and the FN F2000

some have parts off the page layouts though and others are missing tabs, bit of a mixed bag
These are free PDO files made by member "over there" and can be found at other free legal sites but you got to do a lot of goggling. Too bad, they are quite impressive. I never look a donkey in the ass.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:28 PM
Banned

This may or may not be what your looking for, but this site has a bunch of stuff and some of the names seemed to match what was being looked for. If I am wrong, sorry! If I am right, great! There are some really cool hand guns and other rifles and such there. Some stuff I have not seen before (that doesn't mean much), well worth looking around. I found you go into the archive on the right, click the picture you like, and most of the time, there is a link to 4shared for the model.

GamePaper blog
Old 07-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Man View Post
These are free PDO files made by member "over there" and can be found at other free legal sites but you got to do a lot of goggling. Too bad, they are quite impressive. I never look a donkey in the ass.
I'm at that other site and if the models are legit, I'll find out about getting them or at least posting a legitimate link. Send me a P.M. please though, I don't want anything that isn't known to be legit pubic, this way it can done to everyone's benefit. I will not post or give links to illegitimate models and I use this forum's rules as the standard for that!!

zathros
Old 07-05-2011, 11:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
To the best of my knowledge Gamepaper is legit - I have been following the projects there for some time but never even thought to post the link once I satisfied myself it was OK...people get a bit confused because the Gamepaper and some other models appear quickly on some of the dodgy paper modelling sites i.e. those that host both pirate models and which also have a paper modeling forum/community like this one...
Old 07-06-2011, 05:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 12.31 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to The Omega Man
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJPONeill View Post
To the best of my knowledge Gamepaper is legit - I have been following the projects there for some time but never even thought to post the link once I satisfied myself it was OK...people get a bit confused because the Gamepaper and some other models appear quickly on some of the dodgy paper modeling sites i.e. those that host both pirate models and which also have a paper modeling forum/community like this one...
You hit it right on that as one of the Russian web blog paper model sites i was going to PM Zanthros on. It doesn't have all of the Gamepaper 1/1 Scale Russian Weapons though. And I'll have to look through quite a bit of Goggle Translated paper model blogs to see were the other Paper-replika PDO's that members made on their on computer but filed them in that viewer format. Most are posted to non-legit (and some legit) websites or blogs that have member forums that participate and sound just like you all. But they have there own rules (or lack of) over there and post legit and non legit stuff.

Just me speaking only for myself, I go where I want to go. Be it here or there and download only the legit unusual and odd stuff made by whoever. Some of them put in a rights clame "Not for Resale" and some don't have anything said at all. With that said, some here still wouldn't go because of ethical and moral reasons about a said dodgy website lik that. So I will answer to my God when that day comes. But in the mean time, I pay onto Caesars what is Caesars and not a penny
more!

It would of been better just to uploaded the legit PDO's and used the "don't ask don't tell policy" as to the websites they originated from. I think there are enough honest folks here that could do that without being tempted on the non-legit stuff. But I don't run the show on that one.
Google Adsense