PaperModelers.com

PaperModelers.com (https://www.papermodelers.com/forum/)
-   Found it on the internet (https://www.papermodelers.com/forum/found-internet/)
-   -   2001 Moon Bus From Uhu02... (https://www.papermodelers.com/forum/found-internet/15869-2001-moon-bus-uhu02.html)

sgoti 08-05-2011 11:08 PM

2001 Moon Bus From Uhu02...

... Is now available!

It's on the home page of his blog, for now.

pahorace 08-06-2011 01:38 AM

Model very nice and accurate, as always.
Beware though, the format is 216 x 303 mm.

Orazio.

Zathros 08-06-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pahorace (Post 232049)
Model very nice and accurate, as always.
Beware though, the format is 216 x 303 mm.

Orazio.

If you would be so kind, could you explain the "Format is 216 x 303" note. I do not understand what you mean. (my ignorance showing, sorry):)

The model is incredible. That scene is the movie was so short, I just don't understand how he extrapolates so much from it.:confused:

rickstef 08-06-2011 11:47 AM

the format is a tad bigger than a standard A4 sheet, which is 210 × 297 mm, or in metric inches 8.27 × 11.69

pahorace 08-06-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zathros (Post 232128)
If you would be so kind, could you explain the "Format is 216 x 303" note. I do not understand what you mean. (my ignorance showing, sorry):)

The model is incredible. That scene is the movie was so short, I just don't understand how he extrapolates so much from it.:confused:

I have not disparaged the model, I think!
I said, it's nice and very accurate!
Ok?
Among other things, I am an admirer of "Uhu02".
I simply pointed out that Adobe's PDF, bottom left, notification that measurement.
What is not perfectly "A4".
This, I have said, for accuracy. That does not mean denigration, I think.

Regards.
Orazio

ps: Tomorrow I am going to Spain. I can replicate from next August 18. I'm sorry Mr. Zathros.

pahorace 08-06-2011 02:39 PM

Since I have caused alarm, I run a test for print files.
I must admit that parts of the model include all the format "A4".
What struck me is that even the recent files "Fokker Triplane f1" sent to me by "Der Kampfflieger" has a similar size: 216.3 x 303.3 mm.
And anyway, all parts of the model are printed in the area "A4."
For me this format, at least, unusual. So I just do not understand.

Orazio

Zathros 08-06-2011 05:54 PM

"I have not disparaged the model, I think!
"I said, it's nice and very accurate!
Ok?
Among other things, I am an admirer of "Uhu02".
I simply pointed out that Adobe's PDF, bottom left, notification that measurement.
What is not perfectly "A4".
This, I have said, for accuracy. That does not mean denigration, I think."
__________________________________________________ _____________
I do not know how you could have thought I meant anything of the sort.?? I said was hoping you could explain the meaning of the sizing, and it's implication! I even said" If you would be so kind, could you explain the "Format is 216 x 303" note. I do not understand what you mean. (my ignorance showing, sorry):)" and I said I was ignorant of the matter and even added a happy face!

I sure as heck don't know what I said wrong this time. I can't even ask a question? Thanks for the answer Rickstef. I was just asking a question, honest. I don't understand why models aren't just released in A4 and Legal, from a technological point of view, it seems easy enough. Oh well.

Mechanic 08-07-2011 02:01 PM

I downloaded this almost a year ago; did something change, or did he just make it available again?:confused:

Zathros 08-07-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mechanic (Post 232364)
I downloaded this almost a year ago; did something change, or did he just make it available again?:confused:

Wow, I must have really been out of the loop on this one. I completely missed it last year? I have to start paying more attention, life is blowing by me. I can't believe I missed this one, it's so cool. Why didn't anyone bring it up a year ago? I'm going to try a search. I am happy he released it again, I could have sworn from the thread over at Zealot, it was new. Either way, this one is on the list. I'm, hoping for the underground Moon Base but that would be probably asking for too much. :)

sgoti 08-07-2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mechanic (Post 232364)

Not this model- It's a brand new design/build.

Another designer has a moon bus available, and uhu02 has the Discovery and EVA pod available.

Perhaps you're thinking of one of these?