PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 12-05-2011, 08:37 AM

Total Downloaded: 474.31 MB
I think Zio added another train to his webpage...

I can't tell for sure, since I didn't pay as much attention to the train models as I did his ship models, but I think he added another micro train to his offerings, the e633 locomotive

Zioprudenzio -Treni di carta - Paper trains

Take a look at the photos, and that seems to be a "AA" battery in the foreground...amazing!! This model includes a short section of track too, which the earlier offerings did not, to display this little gem.

Christmas has come early once again....

Cheers!
Jim
Google Adsense
Old 12-05-2011, 08:47 AM

Total Downloaded: 233.25 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to Inky
I do believe you are right Jim, he did add a new train. It is cute and "little". I might have to try and build it some time.

Thanks for the heads up on this.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 4.62 GB
Sr. Prudenzio has been on a creative roll recently having added nekkid women, Joan of Arc, Zulus, a 24th regiment of foot figure (in dress uniform, at Rouke's drift they wore khakis), a ship, and now train engines and rolling stock.

I have build a several of the Agincourt figures which are of "I cannot believe that it is not a hand painted pewter miniature " quality .

I have wants, but I am going to exert self control and not express them and will just wait for whatever Sr Prudenzio chooses to surprise us with next.

Last edited by John Wagenseil; 12-05-2011 at 09:55 AM. Reason: koretid my spelin
Old 12-05-2011, 11:27 AM

Way cool models!!

One interesting feature is how some of the train models have a second page which are meant to be the back side of the first page, blacking out some areas so you don't have to paint them as you assemble the models. I do wish he had included the track base for all of the models, or offered it as a side model.

I haven't tried any of the figurines, yet, but that look just a great...his models are, to me, of the highest graphics quality, showing an amazing artistic talent which really makes a superb looking model.

Thanks once again, Zio!!

I made a small contribution using the link he has to demonstrate my appreciation for his work, and received a very nice short note of thanks.

Cheers!
Jim
Old 12-06-2011, 02:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 198.27 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimkrauzlis View Post
Way cool models!!

One interesting feature is how some of the train models have a second page which are meant to be the back side of the first page, blacking out some areas so you don't have to paint them as you assemble the models. I do wish he had included the track base for all of the models, or offered it as a side model.

I haven't tried any of the figurines, yet, but that look just a great...his models are, to me, of the highest graphics quality, showing an amazing artistic talent which really makes a superb looking model.

Thanks once again, Zio!!

I made a small contribution using the link he has to demonstrate my appreciation for his work, and received a very nice short note of thanks.

Cheers!
Jim
The contribution will put you on his mailing list.

You will receive an email when models are added to his website.
Google Adsense
Old 12-06-2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakopious View Post
The contribution will put you on his mailing list.

You will receive an email when models are added to his website.
Thanks, yes I guess that's why I'm getting emails whenever he updates the webpage...I had made a contribution earlier when his page became active again, as I try to do with sites offering quality free models to help defray their costs and as a thank you.

Cheers!
Jim