PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 12-08-2011, 05:23 AM

Total Downloaded: 587.2 KB
Zathros,
The errors I mentioned were caught by Polish modelers right after this model was made available. Problem is that after the error in the markings was mentioned to the author he "corrected" the right one so now both of them are wrong. In the process he also moved the roundel. When this was mentioned to him (on the forum and privately - including my posts and emails) he stopped answering emails and posting on the forum......
It's really a shame as this could be one of the nicest models available, but all this work in designing it is negated by the wrong markings.

Murphyaa, Darwin
I didn't post here to belittle the designer or the model, but rather warn potential builders so they are aware of it and maybe can fix it. Can you imagine spending weeks or months building something and proudly display it for everybody only to have somebody tell you that the markings are messed up? Not a good feeling, trust me - it happened to me with the Ki-44 Shoki I built and the actuall error was much, much smaller than in this instance...
Old 12-08-2011, 06:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 58.50 MB
Quote:
"You'd complain if you were hung with a new rope"
And with complete justification. Pictures and other things may be but people are not "hung", they are "hanged". (A little quirk of English language usage.)

A great freebie, thanks for telling us about it.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.02 GB
Tempest

I would dowmload it but I don't know where to click as I don't read Polish.

Last edited by at6; 12-11-2011 at 12:13 AM. Reason: misspelling