PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 01-07-2012, 10:20 AM

Total Downloaded: 4.63 GB
Traditional Mochi Store (Rice Paste with Sweet Bean Topping)

Akafuku mochi is a Japanese mochi confection made by placing an sweet bean paste on mochi pounded rice. The shape of the treat resembles the Isuzugawa River, which flows through the Ise Jingu area, reflecting an image of the flowing stream. The three lines of an represent the clear, flowing water of the river, while the white mochi represents the pebbles of the riverbed. Company tradition has it that our name, Akafuku is from two characters borrowed from our founding concept of “Sekishin Keifuku”.

Learning many lessons from the problems we faced in October 2007, we have been working very hard for the past year to prevent such problems from reoccurring, and have benefited from the efforts and guidance of many people outside the company. Everyone at Akafuku has been working together to review and improve our business operations. We were able to resume sales on February 6, and we are all extremely thankful and overjoyed by the fact that we are once again able to prepare our delicious Akafuku mochi for our customers.

The Kotaijingu Shrine watches over the happiness of all people. We shall continue to put every effort in providing shrine visitors from around the country with delicious mochi and piping hot tea.

And architectural features of the town of Ise, "his wife into gable" is a townhouse. Headquarters has told its features well. Enter the name of his wife, the same people of Ise Ise, Tadashi us "into a flat" are said to dread in order to spread. Head Office Building Meiji decades. The big sign in front fried Hoei founded four years in gold letters and a red dress. Once through the doors to the goodwill, the stove is painted in red seed, We make a figure unchanged from the time of the Meiji era now.

Ise's in your knee you, we are in a straight line Fu red cake, we have the Ise Shrine welcomes us. And still, and in the future.

Fukumoto red shop building since the Meiji era, more than 130 years, we have to cherish.

伊勢Rashii gable roof is to extend the frontage increase, the big sign in front of the letter listed two horizontal red dress in gold. Once through the goodwill of maroon takes into the eaves of his wife, and steam rising from the stove stands painted in red. Report the in-store aroma spread Bancha Watarai produced locally, in the delicate fingers into the cake's called a female artisans help shape one by one with one's whole heart muscle commutation of three red rice cake fortune.

Living room and shop for tatami, facing veranda 五十鈴川 known for commutation. Then, began 川向U North Korea's highest mountain Ise, you can see the green mountains of the mountain to feed the timber 神路 your God.

I pray you, sometimes 5:00 am throughout the year, we will open the shop every morning at 5:00. Welcoming you to our Ise, We look forward to today.

It looks like they will eventually release several models of an entire city block..
(Our next update scheduled for early February.
※ manual assembly of the Craft, please use it to download and print out expansion plan.
※ Please use the print paper size A4.
※ paper is thick inkjet paper (matte photo paper) and is recommended.
※ PDF file to open the Acrobat Reader (free) is required. )

http://www.akafuku.co.jp/akafukuknow..._keyvisual.jpg

To the building Model (where they also give you the bird):

ˆΙ¨–Ό•¨ Τ•Ÿ | ƒy[ƒp[ƒNƒ‰ƒtƒg

To the main page : ˆΙ¨–Ό•¨ Τ•Ÿ | Official Web Site
Attached Thumbnails
Traditional Mochi Store (Rice Paste with Sweet Bean Topping)-honten_keyvisual.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 01-07-2012, 10:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 4.63 GB
I wonder why the company had to apologize and shut down production in 2007. Maybe female artisans working with whole heart muscle did not wash their delicate fingers before commutation with the mochi dough?
Old 01-07-2012, 12:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
This one brings back a lot of memories.

I remember when the Anna Miller chain opened a store on Meijidori in Roppongi. It looked just like a Stateside Anna Miller, including all the delicious pies, but they had also added matcha (green tea) pie. Lil and I could not resist going in to try it. It was delicious and even included the adzuki beans.

And of course, I wish I had written down all the Japanlish mottos on all the t-shirts. The only one I can remember is one worn by a motorcycle hoodlum on a street in Fussa City that read "Milkboy! Quintennance of youth."

I also remember riding a taxi in Tokyo in 1961 and going past a Turkish bath with the sign, "Lacivious girls hide their clear shame behind skimpy constume."

Thanks for finding these treasures, John.

Don
Old 01-07-2012, 12:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 45.66 MB
That is just too cool! I spent three wonderful years in Korea and have similarly warm memories of the food, friends, and locales.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:39 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
What I am really looking forward to is February 1st. Also stated on the site is that the papercraft page will update then. I am hoping that the update will include another of the buildings shown in the header at the top of the page.
Google Adsense
Old 03-09-2012, 07:20 PM

And the next part of the block is up!

ˆΙ¨–Ό•¨ Τ•Ÿ | ƒy[ƒp[ƒNƒ‰ƒtƒg
Old 04-03-2012, 07:17 PM

There is scheduled another update during February.

I was wondering if someone could do me a favor and translate the words on the sparrow gable for me, model 2 of the series.

The feet are really making me wish I wasn't doing this at reduced scale ...
Old 04-03-2012, 09:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 614.80 MB
What a total kick! The Japanese do such wonderful things with paper, then and now. Thanks for sharing all your explorations, John.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:21 PM

Seriously, I hope someone will be able to translate what is written on that gable for me. I built it to give to a gal, and of course she asked me what it says ...

I told her I didn't have a clue, but since it was from a mochi store, it wouldn't surprise me if it said, 'Eat Mor Mochi'
Old 04-21-2012, 05:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Just for info, the 4th instalment (ie the 3rd building) is available for download now
Google Adsense