PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 07-28-2009, 11:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
Hey Avery, did you ever get your site launched? I've read some of your builds and posts elsewhere on this site and on Zealot; you do good work!
Wyvern
Old 07-28-2009, 02:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via AIM to APA-168 Send a message via Yahoo to APA-168 Send a message via Skype™ to APA-168
Hi Wyvern! Thanks for comments on my models! Website is still in R&D, after Chris opened Ecardmodels, it was sidelined in favor of developing new kits. However, if there's still interest in a dedicated website, I can get back on it. I have a basic design roughed out, just have to get it hosted and online. Might take a month or so?

[email protected]
Old 08-03-2009, 08:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
Either way! Your designs are as good as any I've seen and I'd love to build a couple.

Wyvern
Old 02-23-2013, 09:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.93 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by APA-168 View Post
Hi Wyvern! Thanks for comments on my models! Website is still in R&D, after Chris opened Ecardmodels, it was sidelined in favor of developing new kits. However, if there's still interest in a dedicated website, I can get back on it. I have a basic design roughed out, just have to get it hosted and online. Might take a month or so?
Take a look a Modeling Resource and Downloads - As long as the models are free, exclusive to this webstie and not in copyright infringement, I reserve the right to dedicate a page to them and provide them free hosting. Let's talk about it and we may work out the hosting problem for you.

fishBait
Schauen mit den Augen nicht die Hände!
Old 03-02-2013, 10:51 PM

As a matter of interest the last monitior, I believe it was.the Florida, wasn' t taken out of sevice untill 2938.
Google Adsense
Old 03-03-2013, 06:31 AM

plans of monitors

Hi,
I notice, in a recent response, that you plan to make the kits you create free and with that in mind, I thought I'd throw my ships plans collection in the ring - I have thousands of ships plans, mainly from old technical journals and magazines (ex soviet block) which were printed years ago and have since been forgotten - most of my collection (with lithographs in some cases) is pretty much unique and I have lots of plans relating to the USCW and some after.
My favourite is the Spyuten Dyuvil - launched just after the USCW ended.
If you want free plans, in various scales, usually either A4 or A3 of warships between say 1850 through to the early 1920's of monitors and similar ships, I'm probably a good place to start.
I also have a copy of Gibbon's USCW warships.
A few weeks ago, I moved into a new home - which I own and all of these plans are presently stored in catalogued, lever arch files, (unfortunately with some gaps occasionally where plans have disappeared) packed in Cardboard Tea Chests and buried under other stuff waiting to be unpacked and distributed....so I don't have immediate access to them....but probably in the next 3-4 weeks.
I can probably provide plans digitally, or photocopy plans and send them to a specific address by snail mail... scaling them up would be your problem, although I know how I do it......lol....and sometimes I only have deck and side views only..which is plenty for me...but might not be enough for you.
As long as you are producing kits for free, if you decide to branch out into Harbour Defence Rams and other vessels of a like type, I have some quite unusual designs, which would be quite remarkable for people, like myself, with an interest in that period.
Should you wish to contact me directly [email protected]

BigBenn