PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 05-29-2012, 07:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 70.48 MB
Cashmere House Paper Model In HO Scale

A simple model in HO scale (1/87 scale), nice for Dioramas, Train Sets and RPG Games.

Link: Cashmere House Paper Model In HO Scale - by Papermau
Google Adsense
Old 05-30-2012, 03:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
That's a great building. A good use of photo images to give a 3d effect. Really nice work.

I would like to offer a minor adjustment idea to improve it even more. You can see the tips of the pillars and it looks a little odd. I'm guessing they fold back around out of the space of each arch which is why they are only so tall. If you were able to put a strip in following the curve of the arch from the top of one pillar to the next one it would hide this. Just and idea. Another great model from you. I must spend sometime exploring your site. :-)
Old 05-30-2012, 09:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 70.48 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by sporticus View Post
That's a great building. A good use of photo images to give a 3d effect. Really nice work.

I would like to offer a minor adjustment idea to improve it even more. You can see the tips of the pillars and it looks a little odd. I'm guessing they fold back around out of the space of each arch which is why they are only so tall. If you were able to put a strip in following the curve of the arch from the top of one pillar to the next one it would hide this. Just and idea. Another great model from you. I must spend sometime exploring your site. :-)

Hello, Sporticus,

You are right! This little strip will give a better look to the model! thanks for the idea and for your kind words!

Greetings from Brazil!

Mauther

Tags
architecture, ho scale, paper model