PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 08-15-2012, 09:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 40.89 MB
I built Papertrades Connie a few years ago, a very nice kit indeed. As I recall the nose wheel well was a bit tricky though.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 19.11 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic Modeler View Post
Anyone know anything about this model? Who offers it, who is the publisher and are the copies offered on the internet pirated as I found it in a few locations I am not sure about. But I can't find anyone offering it for sale.
Hi from Spain

You can find the Schreiber Bogen 1:50 here on an Internet shop called Papel3D nad you also can look on it´s webpage papel3d.com
For sure it is still available.....Ihave one built and hanging on my house ceiling....it is a beautifull big one bird I love itˇˇ

Hope to be helpfull
Carlos
Old 08-15-2012, 09:13 AM

Hello from Spain....the Spanich shop is called papel3D and for sure they have the connie available....have a look on Papel3D.com

good luck
Carlos
Old 08-15-2012, 09:22 AM

Helow again

Well jsut had a look on Papel3d web page and they have both kits available (paper trade and Schreiber bogen ones). Price for the Schreiber is 17 Euros and for the Paper trade one 18,50.

If you decide buy here and need any kind of help I will be very pleased to help you.

Carlos
Old 08-15-2012, 09:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 357.33 MB
Direct link:
Recortables, maquetas y juegos en papel
Google Adsense
Old 08-15-2012, 09:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 357.33 MB
On Diderick's page:
- Zeist Bouwplaten - Import, verkoop, ontwerp en productie van papieren schaalmodellen, maquettes en bouwplaten (cardmodels), Modelbouw, Rietveld cutoutmodels - just click Luchtvaart/ Aviation!
Old 08-15-2012, 10:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.83 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diderick A. den Bakker View Post
Straight from the horse's mouth: I am the publisher, and there is indeed a pirated version somewhere... Go to my website to order: www.zeistbouwplaten.nl
Hope to hear from you: every little helps to finance new projects, like the Delta Dagger!
regards,
Dicerick A. den Bakker, Zeist, Holland
Glad to meet you. Is the model available in digital format? If not do you have any plans to make it available? If I understand your web site the model is 18.50 Euros or $22.00 US is that correct? Also are the pages A4 or larger because I always scan my models before I build them for obvious reasons? I don't have a large scanner.

I hope I can generate some interest in your model here. I hope it helps.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
You certainly generated interest on my part and I am ready to pony up my 18.50 Euros plus postage, once I can figure out how to get to Diderick's website (it is obviously a problem with my computer, since the rest of you have no problem getting to the site).

Incidentally, the Spanish vendor carries a wide range of models, including Geli. I would be glad to know if any U.S., Canadian, or Mexican modelers have pruchased anything from them.

And I most particularly hope to see a bionic build of this classic airplane in the future.

Don
Old 08-15-2012, 12:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 164.37 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic Modeler View Post
Glad to meet you. Is the model available in digital format? If not do you have any plans to make it available? If I understand your web site the model is 18.50 Euros or $22.00 US is that correct? Also are the pages A4 or larger because I always scan my models before I build them for obvious reasons? I don't have a large scanner.

I hope I can generate some interest in your model here. I hope it helps.
Please let me explain. Just about ten years ago I started publishing paper models (20th century Dutch architecture in the series Zeist Bouwplaten, and planes, trains, ships in the Paper Trade series), a few years later I started the internet shop www.zeistbouwplaten.nl.
I still regard it all as a hobby gotten out of hand, but it has to generate some money: designers and printers need to be paid...
Until about a year ago I only thought in terms of printed copies; I have only just started exploring the digital download method (see eCardmodels.com). For copyright reasons I cannot offer all my older publications this way. Also, adapting more recent models to the American Letter size is very time consuming. A4 is indeed slightly larger - not a problem as far as the scanner and the printer are concerned, but finding A4 paper in the USa might be difficult.
So: sorry, you will have to order direct from me. Please use the order form (Bestelformulier) on my site, which is nearly completely bilingual. Mail me directly if you are finding the order form difficult to cope with.
I only take Paypal payments: credit card is much more expensive, given the modest numbers of orders from abroad. Even with international contacts via the forum, paper models are a very small market indeed!
Oh, and postage goes by weight. It is often a good idea to order more than one model at a time. Mail me to ask about this.
Hope to hear from you,
Diderick A. den Bakker
Old 08-15-2012, 12:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Many thanks for the explanation, Diderick.

All: I sent Diderick a PM explaining that I could not access his site. He explained how I could order the models via PayPal and I now have two copies of the L-049 Constellation on the way (one for me, one for a retired Smithsonian model builder with a passion for Connies).

Thanks for starting this quest, Bionic Modeler!

And thanks for the very prompt and courteous service, Diderick!

Don
Google Adsense