Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 10-31-2012, 02:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 22.02 MB
Great story!
Old 10-31-2012, 05:34 PM

Total Downloaded: 7.83 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCEtoAUX View Post
Good to see you got it posted on YouTube. I just noticed the crawl at the bottom of the screen. All of those city names brought back memories of my time in San Diego with the USN.

The display of models is still impressive.
Yeah, I left San Diego when I got out in 69 but was never happy. My wife hated it in Michigan and so 10 years later we moved back and never looked back. I am so grateful that we live in such a beautiful place. having to deal with my condition is enough. So at least I can count on a beautiful day no matter what time of year it is. Also I was able to re-connect with my favorite pilot who lives just a mile away. We have been friends ever since. When were you stationed here?

"Oh wisdom thou are fled to brutish beasts and men have lost their reason" (Bill Shakespear)
Old 10-31-2012, 06:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic Modeler View Post
Maybe you guys could help me out. I asked larry Himmel the commentator of the Video if he could help me put a face on this awful condition. He was kind but I could tell he wansn't too anxious to put any effort into it since that was not his genre'. He gave permission to put this on Youtube and if it got a lot of hits it just might find someone who will help me get information out there about this condition. I am certainly not seeking any sort of fame or fortune here just trying to educate people on the condition and the thousands out there who have no idea what they are suffering from. Most Dr.s have never heard of Pudendal Neuralgia let alone how to treat it. So if you guys could get it rolling outside out little community it just might help. if not, what the heck it will certainly promote the hobby.
Just posted the youtube link up on my FB and will see if I can work it into a blog post...

Simon
Old 11-01-2012, 01:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via MSN to Jerry V
A nice story indeed!
And very nice models!

Jerry
Previously build; R.M.S. Titanic, 1:200 scale
Currently building; S.S. Nomadic 1:250 scale