Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 07-24-2013, 03:59 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Ford Focus RS WRC 08 'Ken Block'

Amazing detailed model - not for the faint of heart and beginners

Link Here

From the author:
Quote:
Finally! After all this waiting, here it is, the pattern to my latest finished papercraft project, the Ford Focus RS WRC '08 Ken Block drove in Mexico, Germany and at his Dirt3 launch event at the Battersea power station.

Ever since I started building the '06 Subaru Impreza WRC reskin by YOUNick I knew my next project would be his Focus or Fiesta as there were no releases on the net yet.

I grabbed a tabless '06 Focus PDO made by DI-3 on only-paper.ru and started doing texturework. A LOT of texturework.

I total there are 15 full pages of parts; all textures handdrawn in Photoshop.

Building the model was quite a challenge too; I shared my progress of testbuilding on 4chan's (thankfully slow) papercraft board and a thread over at only-paper.ru

I ended up putting a lot of effort on the interior as my perfectionism would not let me let out any (comparably large) details.

I think this is one of the most complex papercraft car patterns out there; So beware, don't try this if you're a beginner.
I've looked at the model and the pdo, it's NOT easy to build and there are some pieces I don't even know where they go...

If anyone tries this, I would like/hope to see a build thread - I'm not even close to the level of papermodelling to build this!
Google Adsense