PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 08-08-2013, 05:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 130.59 MB
Howdy Folks. Yes, I'm in there quite a bit, and I've been helping out Scott as best as I can, which is why I haven't been here for a while.

Aaron brought a bunch of models that we'll be releasing. A lot of the first ones will be the N/A models. But as those of you that have Keys, the YB went out a couple weeks ago, and I just submitted the Web Page to Scott for Aaron's Trimotor for him to approve, and started the CH-37 Mojave page this morning.

Danoman has been pretty busy on there as well, especially as he's trying to kick off a program for Home School Students, so he may come here periodically requesting some ideas / how to information. I know that a lot of our modelers here have done workshops so please share your experiences with him as he gets ready to fire it off and we can make it a successful program that can be used by other Charters.

Also Scott has picked up a couple of programmers to help with the site. So hopefully the problems of the last two week-ends will be a thing of the past. Also too, he has a programmer that's helping him set up a new site... An FG 2.0 if you will. I'll provide more on that as it becomes available (and provided Scott doesn't gag me first.) :D
Old 09-03-2013, 08:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 24.65 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickstef View Post
I respectfully disagree with your statement about the peak years being past

Take a look at our membership, the volume of posts per day, and number of people who visit this forum.
Take a look at our download section, almost 1600 freely available models and documents made available by designers to our membership.
Take a look at Ecardmodels.com, the web's largest digital Pay model retail site.
Take a look at the numerous blogs that have been created to showcase new models.
Take a look at all the foreign language boards which have sprung up, and those forums dealing with specialized topics.

The Peak Years are now, Free and cheap design software, powerful computers and accurate printers have boomed this hobby to the next level.

Stick around, you might be impressed

Rick
You are absolutely right.