PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 04-22-2009, 01:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 79.6 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis7485 View Post
It would probably be best if you send them your PayPal transaction ID# and also suggest they set up their PayPal system to auto return customers back to the store after completion of payment.
Sent twice - no response. I did file a claim with PayPal - they did not respond to PayPal requests as well. Eventually PayPal has refunded my payment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayPal.com
We have granted this claim. The seller did not respond to this case by the required deadline.You have received a refund of €4.00 EUR for this claim. Any portion...
Their irresponsibility seems to be frustrating. Do not forget to return back & download!
Old 04-22-2009, 03:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Glad to hear you got your money back eventually and that PayPal works as a good insurance.

My galleries
Old 04-24-2009, 05:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.67 MB
www.bestpapermodels.com

I too have placed an order, paid for FIVE models 18 Euros ($AU 33.47) on April 20. Since then NO answer to e-mails and NO models appearing for download.

Am I correct in assuming these guys are rip-off merchants?

Roger in OZ.
[email protected]
Old 04-24-2009, 05:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 587.2 KB
Roger,
They do have rather unusuall way to perform business, but they appear to be legitimate.
If you placed and paid for an order without registering, then most likely you will have to take the same route as mgolovanov.
My story:
I placed an order without registering and then changed my mind about one of the models. System would not let me delete it claiming that it was not my order...
Then I noticed the registration button so I did register with them and placed new order and pay for it.
I waited two days for some type of confiramtion message but nothing ever came. Finally I went back to their website, logged in and navigate to Download page - surprise, my models were waiting for me...

Last edited by GreMir; 04-24-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:02 PM

Thanks Michael (GreMir),

I did register before placing the order, it was the only way the site let me in to actually place an order. I have checked the 'download' section (after logging on of course) every day since placing the order and NOTHING appears.

I'll give them until after the weekend to respond then I'll be seeking a refund through paypal.

Roger.
Google Adsense
Old 04-24-2009, 08:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 587.2 KB
They also have this "download now, pay later" button - did you try that?
When they ask for payment you can send them screen shot of your PayPal transaction or just the transaction number. Maybe this will get their attention that something is off with their ordering process....
Old 04-25-2009, 12:40 AM

Michael, I just tried the 'download - pay later' option, but it has asked me to pay again.................no thanks.

Anyway I have already decided to give these guys a very big miss and launch an attempt to get my money back.

Roger.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 113.50 MB
Well, Ive have the opposite problem. I saw that download now, pay later thing and tried it out. Got the download, but then I had a hiccup with my paypal account, that still isnt ironed out. So basically I got a free model...

Odd, this happened weeks ago and I left a message on the site asking for help. Guess they dont want my money. Seems like nobody's home over there.

Oh oh, I just went back to the Bestpapermodels site to see if I could get paypal to work...the site appears to be down. I get nothing but a blank page. I hope they arent gone for good...I haddnt downloaded all there freebies yet!
Old 05-02-2009, 06:58 AM

Total Downloaded: 113.50 MB
Bestpapermodels site seems to be up and running now. Guess it was just down for a couple hours.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 260.53 MB
What´s up with Bestpapermodels? Last week i haver ordered a model, payment via PayPal was no problem at all, but...i am still waiting for a download link.

Three mails, no answer....

I have bought some models there in the past without any problem, a few minutes after payment i got the downloadlinks, but now?

It seems to me, that they are out of bussiness, but the website is still running.....

Tags
www.bestpapermodels.com