PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 07-18-2014, 12:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.02 GB
Some of these models look interesting. The helicopter and the jet look like they might be fun to build and that last model is sweet. how do you access the site?
Old 07-18-2014, 12:54 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
All the links provided are directly to the download pages for the individual models, just click on the link and download the model.

Rick
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 07-18-2014, 12:55 PM

Thanks Rick.
Old 07-18-2014, 01:03 PM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
But as above some of the files are quite large and depending on a number of factors including the download server may take some time to download...one of the vehicles took the better part of an hour to download for me...
Old 07-18-2014, 04:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 248.80 MB
Last one is very cool...tried to Google image of it but not sure what to call it?......Rich
Old 07-18-2014, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richkat View Post
Last one is very cool...tried to Google image of it but not sure what to call it?......Rich
Hi Rich

I'll see if I can dig up some more info on it when I get home tonight

Simon
Old 07-18-2014, 07:42 PM

Was able to download just fine. There sure a lot bulkheads to laminate.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richkat View Post
Some info here from a foreign language site...no apologies for the 'Googlish'...

Draft design of this single gun fighter engine M-105, equipped with two turbochargers TC-2, Belyaev prepared in September 1939 Judging by the fact that earlier interest in the designer category showed no fighter, and given the time of appearance of the project, it was prepared in According to an unannounced competition for new fighter. In regard to its designation used EI (experimental fighter) or PI (interceptor fighter).

This can be considered a fighter Belyaeva perhaps the most original and unusual among all the projects presented for consideration in 1939. EI was a cantilever monoplane of mixed construction with a high-wing, 3-rack-mount chassis with nose wheel. He had to have a takeoff weight of 2640 kg and a maximum speed of 712 km / h (at an altitude of 10,000 m) and a service ceiling of 11,600 m

Placed in front of the pilot pressurized cabin, equipped with automotive-style door on the starboard side. Immediately behind the cab was the motor that rotates the propeller, which seemed to cut the fuselage. Gearbox engine was passed through a steel shaft that connects the rear and the front part of the fuselage. Under the terms of the layout wing spar passed in front of the engine, so to obtain the necessary centering wing gave a pronounced sweep. Approximately 2/3 span it had broken and folded back even more, Belyaev suggested using a special wing profile laminizirovanny ╧ 2409 with the relative thickness of only 9%. In the explanatory memorandum to the draft stated that one of the aspirations of the designer is just wrapping laminizatsiya airframe in order to obtain maximum speed record.

Wing design mixed: spar steel and power nodes, all other elements of wood in various combinations. Wooden assumed and forward fuselage.

The tail assembly is provided with three small keels, allowing to reach a compromise between the required directional stability, size of aircraft landing angle and torsional moment of the rear fuselage. Adopting largely embodiment consisted of two 20 caliber guns or 23 mm placed on the left side of the fuselage. Assumed as the installation of heavy machine guns or ShKAS Berezina.

In reviewing the preliminary design EI representative expert committee NCAP Stepanets pointed out: "Resistance is estimated as accurately as possible, and great knowledge of the case. It makes full trust to treat obtained in conceptual design results. Moreover, the data obtained by calculations are likely to be exceeded as used by the project is not quite accurate altitude motor characteristic M-2 105TK not 960l, p. 10,000 m and 1000 LE ". Further stated that EI basically satisfies tactical requirements (TTT) to fighters at the same time in 1940 indicated that the author does not take into account the deflection of the fuselage and did not provide sufficient rigidity than the reduced value of the project. When using a gun motor shaft of 74 mm diameter it is impossible to lay the wiring for the control tail unit, while increasing the shaft diameter of 100 mm require alteration gear that will result in significant additional work. As a result, the project is not approved, however, offered to build a mount rear fuselage and hold it thoroughly tested.

Modification: EI
Wingspan, 11.50m
Weight, kg
Empty
normal takeoff 2640
Engine Type, 1 PD -M-2 105TK
Power, 1 x 1000hp
Maximum speed, 712 km/h
Range, km
Rate of climb, m / min
Ceiling, m
Crew 1
Armament: two 20-mm cannon and two ShVAK 7.62-mm machine gun ShKAS
Old 07-19-2014, 01:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Still no joy on the download. Got to 53M one time before it failed and shut down. Oh well try it later in the weekend.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:00 PM

Coming next..?

Google Adsense