PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 07-25-2014, 10:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Hi John, Thanks for the suggestions. I'm on a desktop at home so sort of hard to drag it around. Have no idea what you mean by a sandbox. Will check out Opera just to see what its about.

With the help of a couple of people I was finally able to get the Lun which was the only one I was really interested in, so ok there. Getting ready to leave for vacation so might give some of the other models a try when I get back and not overloaded with other stuff.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 4.62 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by whulsey View Post
Hi John, Thanks for the suggestions. I'm on a desktop at home so sort of hard to drag it around. Have no idea what you mean by a sandbox. Will check out Opera just to see what its about.

With the help of a couple of people I was finally able to get the Lun which was the only one I was really interested in, so ok there. Getting ready to leave for vacation so might give some of the other models a try when I get back and not overloaded with other stuff.

Greetings:

Sandbox (computer security) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This what a sandbox does. Following the links on this page or doing some Googling will lead to various products, some of which have a trial-ware or nagware option that you can try out on your computer. I have found Sandboxie to be very useful and run my browser inside it and use it to try out new programs.

If you don't have a laptop, you can take a thumb drive to a library, or community college that has public access work stations, or sweet talk a hotel clerk into letting you use the business center computer or guest computer in the lobby and download into a thumb drive. At one time or another I have done all of the above. A print shop can download files to a thumb drive and print the files for you pretty cheaply.

Have a good trip!!
Old 08-19-2014, 12:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Smile

It's getting closer...I really like the way that the designer uses fore and aft running formers for the fuselage instead of the more common butt joined cones and cylinders...
Old 08-19-2014, 12:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJPONeill View Post
It's getting closer...I really like the way that the designer uses fore and aft running formers for the fuselage instead of the more common butt joined cones and cylinders...
thats a good looking model
Old 09-03-2014, 09:40 AM

The MaksArt Ka-50 has just been released...cover to follow once I get to a real computer...
Google Adsense
Old 09-03-2014, 11:48 PM

As promised, the cover for the Ka-50 to go with the link to the file in the just above. This is the final of the current series of models designed by Maxim for a domestic model design competition and he has averaged one high grade detailed model a month for the last year - top effort and then some!!!

I've had a chance now to have a look at this last model in the series and it looks, without actually building it (although I fully intend to!!), like a well-designed model, with a decent cockpit and a range of ordnance including bombs, rockets and missiles (lots of rolling for those that like it!!)
Old 09-04-2014, 12:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJPONeill View Post
As promised, the cover for the Ka-50 to go with the link to the file in the just above. This is the final of the current series of models designed by Maxim for a domestic model design competition and he has averaged one high grade detailed model a month for the last year - top effort and then some!!!

I've had a chance now to have a look at this last model in the series and it looks, without actually building it (although I fully intend to!!), like a well-designed model, with a decent cockpit and a range of ordnance including bombs, rockets and missiles (lots of rolling for those that like it!!)
downloaded today.thanx for the heads up,did you see i emailed you recently??
Old 09-04-2014, 09:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.47 GB
Thank you for an outstanding model!!!
Old 09-04-2014, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lapinski View Post
Thank you for an outstanding model!!!
Cheers, Tom, however its not my model...I've just been following this original design completion on one of the sites that shall not be mentioned and after consultation with the Adkins here posting the links to the original designs that have been released by the designer, Maxim aka MaksArt...
Old 09-04-2014, 03:36 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.47 GB
Thanks for the clarification. My thanks to Maxim aka MAKSART.
Google Adsense