PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 07-24-2009, 05:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Free mushrooms model for children

I made this simple mushrooms diorama for children. It's not like the Ford Hot Rod model that I did, this is something much more simple for children. I wasn't going to release this model to the public, it was designed for a school project for my niece exclusively but I decided to share it anyway.

You can download it from this mediafire folder along with my other models and a few other things like a few wallpapers (the wallpapers files are large because they are done in many resolutions all the way to 2560 x 1600) and a few tutorials and articles of different kinds (I'll be putting other things there soon)

link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b...eada0a1ae8665a

You can also see pictures of some of these things and download some of them here:

PixelOz on deviantART

I hope you like it.
Attached Thumbnails
Free mushrooms model for children-mushroomdiorama3dpicture1.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 07-24-2009, 07:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 125.24 MB
That's really nice!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
ROFL I saw the title and just had to check it out...

"Free Mushrooms for Children"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought it was a new Cheech and Chong film!!! LOL

Paper peyote...mmm mmm good!

lol
but this is even better!...these are great!
I have already scored me some 'shrooms man!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
and I am curious about the instructions for making Anaglyphs?

are you into 3D anaglyphs?
I collect Anaglyph 3D images and have made many myself!

There are much simpler ways to make anaglyphs.
I make them from pre-existing single images.
You don't need two original photos.

and when I have my two images (stereo right and left)
I have a simple program that produces different kinds of 3D anaglyphs.

Do you have more to share on the topic of anaglyphs?
I'd love to know...

I think I will post a thread in the "other things we do" section about my #D images.
Thanks again for the 'shrooms man!
Old 07-25-2009, 01:00 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
The anaglyphs stuff it's just an option

You mean, an Amanita Muscaria trip? My God no, that can kill somebody, Ufffff!!! Ha, Ha.

Well I know that there are other ways of doing anaglyphs, I know that there are free programs that can create them faster but this was just a way to do it manually without having to install any software if you already have Photoshop or the Gimp and it's intended for low volume and in Photoshop you could probably create an action and load the left and right images as layers and apply the action automatically and then you save that action as for the Gimp the only way to do it I believe it's through some sort of scripting or external robotizing software, for high volume of pictures or a lot of frames I recommend some software programs available for the for the purpose but I feel that you probably know about them already. I'm also aware of some special media players that can play two movies at the same time (one for left eye and one for right eye) and support different methods of stereoscopic playback including blue-red glasses, LCD shutter glasses and dual projectors (for polarized glasses) and other methods but I've only used them with red-blue glasses so far. I heard about the programs that take a regular picture and create a stereo one but I haven't experimented with it yet because I have been busy with many other things but I do like the subject of stereoscopic viewing a lot. I've been interested in it and virtual reality all my life and I went to Disney World (to Epcot) to see several of the polarized glasses movies in the Kodak pavillion and I liked it a lot cause it's way better technology than red-blue glasses. I also experimented a little bit with stereoscopic imaging in Blender 3D and learned how to create a rig with two cameras to simulate the different eyes point of view and make the two cameras track an object (can be an empty object) and create stereoscopic rendering, it's really not that difficult to do but of course you have to know 3D modeling and animation first but I think that there are a lot of interesting things that can be done with that, I just haven't have the time yet to do more. There was a new script released recently for Blender to set stereoscopic cameras, I haven't tried it yet but I took a look at it and it seemed interesting but like I said I had already been able to do it successfully for still pictures and animation without any script but I only tried it with very crude animations because of the large rendering time it can take to render animations of higher quality and complexity but it's a fascinating subject anyway, with the proper equipment the effect can be very convincing.
Google Adsense