PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 01-24-2016, 02:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Check on CCleaner too if you use it Elliott. My friendly local Win-10 updater has uninstalled it three times now, as well as AdBlock plus twice. It seems that MS would rather I didn't use anything by 10bit either. I've reached the stage where I store all my instal .exe files on the desktop in a locked and hidden folder.

I think they are all working now though as I saw no sign of adverts or pop-ups on Leo's website. I went straight in to the front page. Rockets and spacecraft ain't really my thing though, so I didn't go in any further.
Old 01-24-2016, 02:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 99.75 MB
I don't use Win 10, but you could also try Ublock Origin to see if it gets uninstalled. For a bonus, it works better then Adblock Plus
Old 01-24-2016, 03:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 114.28 MB
Leo Cherkashyn's Site

Yes,

that is Leo Cherkashyn's well-known site. He is a masterful spaceship and rocket designer, in Ukraine, and a respected member of this forum. His Soviet 'Buran' shuttle/ orbiter model, for example, is a very detailed card model and a marvel of precision. Other well-known spacecraft includes the 'Soyuz', which now for example services the International Space Station.

All the best,
Bengt in Stockholm
Old 01-24-2016, 08:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 898.56 MB
Leo's Energia-M is what got me into card modeling again (after many many years). I've since reprinted it for another build, as my skills have gone up.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.42 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengt F View Post
Yes,

that is Leo Cherkashyn's well-known site. He is a masterful spaceship and rocket designer, in Ukraine, and a respected member of this forum. His Soviet 'Buran' shuttle/ orbiter model, for example, is a very detailed card model and a marvel of precision. Other well-known spacecraft includes the 'Soyuz', which now for example services the International Space Station.

All the best,
Bengt in Stockholm
It'll be nice to see the Buran with landing gear..... Maybe I'll have to design them myself.....
If there was a 1/300 Buran, it'll go well with Bruno's 1/300 shuttle (I designed landing gear for his).
Old 01-24-2016, 11:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 82.25 MB
I tried going to this site and received a warning that it contained a virus so the attempt was blocked. Just letting you all know...
Derek
Old 01-24-2016, 11:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.42 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbrit View Post
I tried going to this site and received a warning that it contained a virus so the attempt was blocked. Just letting you all know...
Derek
That may be blocked because of unsafe ad redirects. I accidentally clicked on the ad with my android phone, and chrome warned me that there was a virus....

Tags
cardmodels-r, designed, henryk, models, nicely, spaceships