PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 08-17-2016, 01:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
That may be I did both around the same time so maybe blaming Win10 for something not its fault, since there are so many other little annoyances with it trying to get things to work the way I want.
Old 08-17-2016, 01:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 271.84 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
my duff fingers
Ok, gotta know... what exactly does that mean?

Duff (aka Dabeer)

:D
Current builds: Mirco Firefly Serenity 1:96, Saturn V 1:72
ADD victims: WM Columbia 1:100, AXM Atlas V 1:300, OBP Spruce Goose, Uhu02 X-Wing... and many others
Old 08-17-2016, 01:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Hee hee. It's like translating Scots into Geordie at times ain't it. I have the same problems trying to come to terms with Android. I just don't speeka da lingo. Consequently I don't have a smart phone and I've gone for a cheap Chinese tablet ... 'cos it runs Win10 not Android. Still havin' problems tryin' to figure out all the hand gestures like, but it works fine with a mouse and keyboard attached, which rather defeats the objective though.
Old 08-17-2016, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabeer View Post
Ok, gotta know... what exactly does that mean?

Duff (aka Dabeer):D
You don't read enough posts Dabeer. Duff in English means useless. Last December I had had an extreme reaction to Chemotherapy and lost most of the feeling in my toes, feet and fingers. Technical term is Peripheral Neuropathy. Thankfully I have been completely cleared of the cancer, but clearing up the side effects of the chemo is taking way longer than anyone expected.
Old 08-17-2016, 02:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
Still using Win 7 on one computer. It is the computer with both Pep3 and Pep4. I have Win 10 on another computer. Don't like it too much. Much like whulsey I don't like to make exceptions to get something to work like it should and not like MS wants it to.

I forget what I did to get Pep4 to show when right clicking to choose a program to open a file.
Pep4 is now listed in the 'Open with' drop down menu when I right click on a pdo file. It is one of those autopilot procedures I do without thinking about it and will probably remember next time I need a program listed in that open with menu.
Google Adsense
Old 08-17-2016, 02:33 PM

Funny that ... I just tried the 'open with' route again ... seemed a pretty logical procedure ... and now I've got v3 and v4 on the open with menu. Simples That should make life a little less complicated.
Old 08-17-2016, 02:34 PM

Total Downloaded: 271.84 MB
Quote:
You don't read enough posts Dabeer.
This is true... but then again, there's just sooo many new posts every day, I don't have time to read them all, so I keep to the ones I find interesting.

Quote:
Duff in English means useless. Last December I had had an extreme reaction to Chemotherapy and lost most of the feeling in my toes, feet and fingers. Technical term is Peripheral Neuropathy. Thankfully I have been completely cleared of the cancer, but clearing up the side effects of the chemo is taking way longer than anyone expected.
It's funny, because through almost 40 years of having this name, I've never heard that definition. I used to have an email signature that had a list of about a dozen uses of the word, such as:

1) the decaying matter on the floor of a forest
2) a stale bread pudding
3) slang: someone's rear end
4) the beer on the Simpsons (and source of my screen name)
5) the bass guitarist from Guns N' Roses

And yet I'd never heard it used to mean "useless".

Maybe that's why my company refuses to give me a raise? (kidding) :D

But congrats on getting clear of the cancer, and good luck getting rid of those side effects!
Current builds: Mirco Firefly Serenity 1:96, Saturn V 1:72
ADD victims: WM Columbia 1:100, AXM Atlas V 1:300, OBP Spruce Goose, Uhu02 X-Wing... and many others