PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 12-02-2016, 05:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
Hong Kong, Korea, Oz, and now Chile. The only common denominator seems to be Southern Hemisphere. UK and USA seem to be OK. Europe, UK, and USA are pretty well stitched together by landlines, so at a guess I'd be suspecting Sat Com links.

N.Korea or Chine could be playing games. Might I suggest you non linkers try other .ge sites to see if you can get through to them.

Day 1 and 2 are still up at the moment. First clue of day 3 being posted is likely to be day 1 being removed. It's not unusual for the whole site to be taken down whilst Volker re-writes it though.

I guess he snuck in whist I was typin'. Day 3 is up. Combining 2 and 3 it's lookin' like some form of eight legger, but I'm pretty sure it ain't all there yet.
no luck from godzone either
Old 12-02-2016, 05:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by herky View Post
no luck from godzone either
Hmmm? Southern Hemisphere again!
Old 12-02-2016, 07:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 985.89 MB
Are we experiencing plasma plumes from the sun? Satellites are built to fold their solar arrays and hide when that happens. That would cause a temporary shut down of all on-board transmitters/receivers. Equatorial stationary satellites would be taking a beating in that scenario.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 167.48 MB
Damn! Another one of those annoying ones where it's one model split into different parts so if you miss a day you're stuck! I missed day 1 - anyone able to let me have it? PM me if you can pass it on to me. Cheers. Graham
Old 12-03-2016, 06:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
I can get to other German sites. Just not this one.

The funny thing is that I was able to connect on only browser on one phone. But I can't figure out how to download on the phone. Later I tried to connect again on the same phone, and couldn't do it.

I even set a reminder on my calendar. I was hoping this might be the first year I'd get all the models.
Google Adsense
Old 12-03-2016, 08:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 83.38 MB
Maybe use a different DNS server?

This is a public German DNS Server run by cyber activists fighting censorship and trying to teach the public how to safely surf the web, FoeBud (they are trustworthy):

For instructions how to change DNS on your system check Google, as it differs from system to system. (For Windows search for the TCP/IP settings in your network connections.)

best wishes Michiru
Old 12-03-2016, 02:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
In addition to changing the DNS, perhaps change it to the public google DNS server. If possible. It's 8.8.8.8, I use it on my computer and router. Helped me get rid of some internet provider issues I was having at home.
Old 12-03-2016, 04:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 36.18 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to racepaper
Use different browser
Old 12-16-2016, 03:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 167.48 MB
So..... basically what we have so far this year is a set of Mercedes breakdown trucks, I suppose. I think Day 1 is one model (no picture), Day 2 goes with Day 3 (no picture), Day 4 with Day 5 (includes picture), Day 6 with 7 (inc. picture), Days 8,9& 10 are another model (no pic) Day 11 is one model (no pic), Day 12 is a 3-page file with a picture, Days 13,14 and 15 are yet another model (no pic) and Day 16 is yet another 3-page file without any picture.
I just wish that we could have diagrams or at least a picture for each model, so that some of it might make some sense. If anyone knows of any such help, I for one would be grateful....
Old 12-16-2016, 04:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 70.41 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by cut 'n' paste View Post
So..... basically what we have so far this year is a set of Mercedes breakdown trucks, I suppose. I think Day 1 is one model (no picture), Day 2 goes with Day 3 (no picture), Day 4 with Day 5 (includes picture), Day 6 with 7 (inc. picture), Days 8,9& 10 are another model (no pic) Day 11 is one model (no pic), Day 12 is a 3-page file with a picture, Days 13,14 and 15 are yet another model (no pic) and Day 16 is yet another 3-page file without any picture.
I just wish that we could have diagrams or at least a picture for each model, so that some of it might make some sense. If anyone knows of any such help, I for one would be grateful....

this thread is up and has a few pointers

and Volker's facebook page helps a little too..

and streetpaper has a xmas2016 page with the images on..

hope it helps a little
Google Adsense

Tags
2016, racepaper, streetpaper, x-mas models