PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 02-26-2017, 06:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 136.99 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by will44 View Post
The men in brown shirts and black trousers are SS NCOs and enlisted, the brown shirts and trousers are NCOs and enlisted for the SA. At the time the SS was subservient to the SA. In the top row are, from left to right, SS Leader (Julius Schreck or Heinrich Himmler), SA Leader Ernst Rohm, Hitler and 2 SS Officers.
And Maurice is correct.....all of these men are para-military, "political" troops.
Old 02-26-2017, 07:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.13 GB
I didn't know that this forum was intended to be 100% correct in every detail, I mistakenly thought it was for enjoyment and model building. Yes, I know exactly what these paper cut outs represent I have studied World War II since I was old enough to read and I have a very large collection of WWII gear and more books on the subject, 99% of which I have read cover to cover, than you could load in a pickup truck and I really do not care if Maurice was correct or not. The fact is these are Nazi toys issued as propaganda to influence the children of that era. I thought they would be of interest to some members of the forum and I believe they were and that is why I posted them. If my description of them is so offensive then do not bother to look at the post. I have to go look for more Nazi paper soldiers now!
Old 03-04-2017, 03:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 30.73 MB
Von Ribbentrop
Old 03-04-2017, 05:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 219.9 KB
Quote:
I really do not care if Maurice was correct or not.
If you take the trouble to read my post more carefully you will see that I actually agreed with you that these were nazi personel. I thought you might be interested to enhance your knowledge by knowing their precise status.
You will also find that I did not say I was iritated or amused by your use of the term in this context. Why would I when you were using it correctly.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:23 PM

Finished Adolf finally!

It is as done as it is going to get, I am not happy with the eagle I drew and may change that but the rest of it turned out ok. This thing might be better done at about half this size .it ended up being pretty big. If anyone would like to try this I would be happy to put the files in the downloads if the Admins think it would be okay.
Attached Thumbnails
Printed in 1942-img_1223x.jpg   Printed in 1942-img_1231x.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 03-19-2017, 08:54 PM

I uploaded the files for this yesterday so if it is approved the model should be available in the downloads section some time soon.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:43 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
file's been approved
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 03-19-2017, 09:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 969.48 MB
Since this thread was about WWII uniforms and figures, I thought that I would toss in a little levity. As a young USAF Capt in the mid 1960s, I had a TSGT working for me, that had immigrated after WWII, gained citizenship and joined the USAF. Just before graduating from boot camp, he was told to report to his tack officer. He reported in and the tack officer said, "According to your military records, you served in WWII in the North African and European Theaters. Why aren't you wearing those ribbons?" He replied, "Because I was working for the other side." The officer replied, "The regulation dose not specify whose army you served with, only that you participated. Put them on!" It seems bureaucrats are the same the world over.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:57 PM

Thanks rickstef! Great story missileer!
Old 03-21-2017, 04:22 PM

Adolf and his buddies are in the Figurines and Anime section of the downloads, I did change the eagle but if you like the original eagle better just let me know and I'll post it for you.
Thanks,
Dan
Google Adsense

Tags
german, hitler, wwii