PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 04-19-2017, 03:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 4.63 GB
Star Trek Models

USS Prometheus Final by strangename19 on DeviantArt

Paper model of a Star Trek Fictional Space Vessel. There are links that can be followed to find more Space Vessels. Some of them have been posted before.
Google Adsense
Old 04-19-2017, 04:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Well, he is Paragon, so I don't think it would be a problem
Quote:
Star Trek

For those unaware, I'm also known as Paragon around the internet, and I have a website: www.freewebs.com/paragon19/

I've had a few issues hosting some of my models, and people have been complaining about it for, well, now it's on to years. So I'm trying to fix this a bit by making them easier to access here. There are a LOT of Star Trek models for me to upload, so this will take some time to do, but those of you interested, enjoy, please.

Sorry in advance, however, none of these patterns include any kind of instructions, as my attention span usually dictates that once I'm done building the model myself, I immediately get sucked up into my next model, or something else. If anyone wants to help me work out instructions, let me know. Maybe I'll get around to it myself someday (but probably not), who knows? Just go forward with the knowledge that I've laid them out in as logical a manner as I think I can.
Old 04-19-2017, 05:28 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
I know about some of the problems you have had. its a shame because you really have excellent models. I have enjoyed trying a few of them. good luck on getting things the way you want them to be on this. I would really like to see a stable site for your stuff and what other topics you do. thanks again for sharing your aircraft and scifi models.