PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 06-28-2009, 10:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.01 GB
Charles,

I've got her printed out, and a few measurments of parts compared to the images on her page put her somewhere between five and six inches to the crown of her head, closer to five than to six. The images are 200 DPI resolution and printed out to 7.075 x 10.5 inches.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:00 AM
Aviation Moderator

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to dansls1
How did the double-sided printing work out? It looks like the colors on the back are larger than the outlines to allow better matching. Does it look like it worked out well?
Old 06-29-2009, 07:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 45.66 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthulhu View Post
Charles,

I've got her printed out, and a few measurments of parts compared to the images on her page put her somewhere between five and six inches to the crown of her head, closer to five than to six. The images are 200 DPI resolution and printed out to 7.075 x 10.5 inches.
So, that makes them somewhere in the vicinity of 1/6 or possibly 1/8 scale depending on how tall the "real" girls would be. I always wanted to do that one girl with propellors coming out of her legs, but that one isn't available for download anymore.

Thanks, Mike!
Old 07-09-2009, 08:06 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
I am currently working with this model, and I can't wait to see the finished product! I have already spent about 5 nights cutting and assembling basic parts… This may take as long to put together as the Millennium Falcon took me. I will be putting together her hands tonight; man, each of her fingers are smaller than a dime! This should be funJ
This model is especially difficult because the instructions are written in Japanese, and I’m just working with the pictures.
Hopefully, Ill be done with her by the end of the weekend (if my wife & one-year-old give me the time off), Ill post pics when I’m done.
I have been online collecting models, so I don’t know which one will be next; maybe another Star Wars spaceship…