PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 09-04-2011, 09:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.37 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltla9000311 View Post
Welcome Manianez!

Unfortunately I don't have it anymore. I lost all my models and files about a month ago in a computer crash. I'm still looking for it myself!

I'm sorry I cannot help.

What! You too! What with people nowadays with their hard drive crashing left and right? I back my up with two external portable hard drives when I'm out running around. And I got two more and home. Now I thinking backing up with on line too.

Anyway, Manianez. I have the Exteel pdf model I can set you. If you can't PM, email your address to [email protected].
Old 09-04-2011, 10:14 AM

Total Downloaded: 12.95 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodduck View Post
What! You too! What with people nowadays with their hard drive crashing left and right? I back my up with two external portable hard drives when I'm out running around. And I got two more and home. Now I thinking backing up with on line too.
Yeah, the cord for my back-up drive was broken, so I couldn't back anything up. I finally got a 1Tb drive and backup onto that.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 4.63 GB
When I used the link to the main site, the page I got on my browser (and I used 3 different flavors of browser) looked nothing like the screen shot, and there were no download links. (I also cleared out all browsing history, then retried, no luck). I tried using the direct link to the download and every browser except Chrome failed to connect. I am downloading now and hoping it will go to the end of the file.
Odd.
Zathros, are you there, how come the web site seems to be discriminating against some of us? I know some Japanese web sites block non Japanese ISPs, is this the case here as well?
Old 09-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
John, I just happened to read this site, and seeing you mention my name really made me laugh!! I am no authority, but using the latest flavor of Firefox, I have been watching the little Green Circle spinning for 5minutes and nothing is happening!

A far as hard drives crashing, I think the competition is so stiff, they just are making them really cheap. I am hoping SD cards really come down in price, but I am going to start burning everything I have to DVD's for archiving, and put them in a shady closed box! I have 10 Teravytes of total space, only 3 used up, but my faith is hard drives is not all that good.

SEE POST #12 That Link Works Perfectly well, instantaneous actually! It is an 88 MB download though. 3 hrs. 40 minutes to go!!
Old 09-06-2011, 10:59 AM

goodduck ty vm but in the meanwhile i found it... im verry thankfull to everyone that replied to my question

I hope i will not brake any rules cos it wil not be direct link

Basickly
guy nicked *Destro2k on DeviantArt did a great job and had writen to NCSoft to recive permission to upload and share link...

So everyone interrested in assembling Sidewinder read this:

deviantART: Destro2k's Journal: Big Deal...

Google Adsense
Old 09-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Banned

Awesome job and find!! Another model saved from oblivion! Good Job!!
Old 12-06-2012, 07:26 AM

hey guyz... can someone send me the zip file on my email the blue print or exteel mecha.... thank you very much
Old 12-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Absolute Final Dimensional Contortionist Judicator

Total Downloaded: 398.11 MB
click on the DL link on the RH side of this page:

Exteel Side Winder building process by Destro2k on deviantART