PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 01-08-2020, 05:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 451.36 MB
Sōya, TSMC's first ship model

In a break from tradition, the latest model from TSMC is a 1:500 ship, the Sōya. It's a Japanese icebreaker with a long history, from World War II to museum ship.

P.S. an earlier version is available from Canon.
P.P.S. just before clicking "Submit", I checked and noticed Foute Man had just mentioned this model at another thread - but I think it deserves to be known at a more general section
Google Adsense
Old 01-09-2020, 04:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 694.82 MB
Instructions in English uploaded and saved to the webarchive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfuruti View Post
In a break from tradition, the latest model from TSMC is a 1:500 ship, the Sōya. It's a Japanese icebreaker with a long history, from World War II to museum ship.

P.S. an earlier version is available from Canon.
P.P.S. just before clicking "Submit", I checked and noticed Foute Man had just mentioned this model at another thread - but I think it deserves to be known at a more general section
This happened to me several times as well, know the feeling

I uploaded the instructions in English to the English Instructions section in the download section, so these should be available for download very soon.

I also saved the page to the webarchive, so the model can be downloaded by clicking this link (as by default the downloadlink will disappear once new models are released by TSMC. I also saved the instructions to the webarchive