PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 06-29-2011, 10:27 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
There's a couple of really nice detailed Stuart's on this page, and they are FREE!

HobikitKertas.com - Paper Model - MILITARY
Old 06-29-2011, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Nunn View Post
Karl,

How about a highly detailed armored scout car with full interior and opening hatches. this a translated link to a Russian web site showing the build of the Panhard AML 90 and AML 60 HERE (don't panic guys its a legal site)
the following are the various downloads for these free models. GPM sells a UN version of this model as a commercial kit so these may be free downloads but they are typical of a commercial kit from GPM.
AML60 Spanish
AML60 French
AML90F1
AML90
AML90 Lebanon

A word to the wise these will build up to some very good models but they have some fit problems so pre fit everything and don't be afraid to trim the interior parts to get them to fit.
To fix the white colored edges, rather then paint the whole model (you may be disappointed with the results) color the edges with, art pens, water color pencils or my favorite water color paints. This is the first trick to achieving a good model

Or you could wait for Ervins next model which is the Sheridan M551A1

Jim Nunn

These Panhards are some of the most amazing models!
Old 07-05-2011, 02:38 PM

karl, I am currently building this model. I am almost done with everything but the tread. I will say that it is very well detailed, but there are several parts that the instructions are very vague about and are quite difficult to figure out. It is definitely not for the novice. It is also the first model that I have ever had to paint with acrylic paints because the printed color was so far off (i will say however that I really like the painted look, I think it looks much more realistic than if i had gone with the printed look). It does, however look like the download thread is dead for some reason. I will do a little research and see if i can find the model for you.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:29 PM

Location: Pennsylvania, USA, one state away from Almost Heaven.
Thanks! I have been looking for something to recolor, so if the color is as bad as you say, maybe this will be a good candidate. I look forward to seeing your build as well!
Old 09-24-2011, 07:57 PM

Clicked on the above, got a bad file request-Dead links perhaps?
Google Adsense