PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Members Area > Gallery Announcements

Old 08-18-2016, 08:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 38.04 MB
Hi,
I am sorry about the link.
I downloaded this file around one year ago. At that time site worked good.
Yes, the web seems to be down right now. It was official web of 'CARD PLANE' publisher. There were also free models.
I put the link coz I wanted to give the source and show that this copy of model is legally downloaded (free model).

Lukas
Old 08-18-2016, 08:46 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Lukas, you did what we would have done. Unfortunately the site is down. I wouldn't have thought to check it either. It's been around so long I thought it would always be there. I got some of my first models there. Anyway there's no need for you to apologize. You did nothing wrong.

For a first model you did an exceptional job. Nice pictures too. Keep up the good work.
Old 08-19-2016, 10:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 330.32 MB
For a first attempt that is better than anything I've globbed together. You can rightfully be proud of your build. And as far as the unwarranted complaints about a dead link, the person who left it obviously does not understand the purpose of a site like this...help, support, and advancement of the hobby through community input. I for one eagerly await your next model.