PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Sci-Fi Game Development > General game discussion

Old 12-27-2014, 07:43 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.36 MB
Not Sci Fi but a game non the less

Hi guys,

Ok, whilst sleeping two nights ago, I had a dream about a new game, Not sure if there is something out there like it.. but anyway..

Im looking for people who want to test the mechanics of the game. It is at the moment a WW2 battle of Britain game, however, plans are to include options to play any era, including starwars style etc.

anyway, its gonna take me a couple of weeks to get all the rules down but if your interested give me a shout..

Basically, you take control of a squadron of either Spitfires (UK) or Messerschmit BF109-e (Germany) and you battle it out over the English Channel.

At the moment it is only the two planes, but plans include additional planes, countries, scenarios, like Dam Busters, Or Blitzkreig, or Pearl Harbour, or Sink the Bismark, or even for you Star wars fans, Destroy the Death Star ..

Multiple scenarios, Multiple Outcomes, one (im hoping) great game.

anyway if your interested give me a shout

cheers
Email : [email protected]
Google Adsense
Old 12-27-2014, 09:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.36 MB
new WW2 game, need testing

Hi guys,

I posted in the other forum, if one of the admin can delete the post, for some reason its not letting me..

anyway

I have just created a new simple but what I think is going to be a great game, and i'm looking for testers (i'm hoping its not something that has been made already).

The game is based simply (at the moment) on dogfights in the English channel. You take the role of a squadron of either spitfires or Messerschmitt's and fight it out for air superiority.

as I said I have just created this game, so i'm looking for people who want to test it and let me know what the mechanics are like.

It has simple instructions, and a unlimited amount of possibilities, no two games will be the same.

if you are interested, I will send you a zip file containing all the temporary parts, which you will have to print out.. There are not many

12 map tiles (approximately half an A4 sheet each)
4 Spitfires (approximately 1 inch in size each)
6 Messerschmitt's (approximately 1 inch in size each)
20 British action cards
20 German action cards
1 basic temporary rule book. (5 pages)
2 squadron record sheets

Total number of A4 sheets - 25 pages

if you are interested please give me a shout with your email address
Email : [email protected]