PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Help Desk > Hardware

Old 02-09-2011, 05:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.26 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjm View Post
Is it possible to change the name of this thread now?
Yes it is and I am going to ask that this be done.

Cheers
Jim
Old 02-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 3.69 GB
Thanks Wilfried and Bagpiper. How about changing that frown to
a happy face!
Old 02-10-2011, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjm View Post
Thanks Wilfried and Bagpiper. How about changing that frown to
a happy face!
Wife says I'm stuck with that mate.

Cheers
Jim
Old 02-11-2011, 02:28 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
That is great that they sorted it out, I am still waiting on a delivery from the US myself for three weeks now but not panicking yet they did say 15 working days and we are only on day 22 when the postwoman passes by today then there is going to be a grumpy person on papermodelers.com to replace you Jim

Ah but I wanted to moan, I wanted practice for our general election here and no politican has dared ring my doorbell and I wanna give out stink to them
Old 02-11-2011, 05:58 PM

And the weather has been bad over here too. One of my vendors is about 3 weeks late on all orders due to problems on the roads with snow and ice. lol. Loved your comment ""a grumpy person on papermodelers to replace you Jim.." what are you trying to say man. lol

Hope you get your stuff though. I'm sure it wil arrive.

Cheers
Jim
Google Adsense
Old 02-18-2011, 07:22 PM

"Fantastic" yeh! But only at making false promises and nothing more

Well they talk a great talk but when it comes down to it they are as bad as I first thought. I tried a 4th email with no reply. I tried their support link on their web site and it is broken. They gave me a tracking order on 9 February but the order has not even made it to USPS yet. So they are fantastic but only at making false promises.

I would really stay away from this company.

Not the end of the world but it is $100.00 down the pan. I am going to contact them again with their live chat. That is where I got the person who promised me the earth. I am not going to let this go that's for sure.

Cheers
Jim
Old 02-18-2011, 07:32 PM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagpiper View Post
Well they talk a great talk but when it comes down to it they are as bad as I first thought. I tried a 4th email with no reply. I tried their support link on their web site and it is broken. They gave me a tracking order on 9 February but the order has not even made it to USPS yet. So they are fantastic but only at making false promises.

I would really stay away from this company.

Not the end of the world but it is $100.00 down the pan. I am going to contact them again with their live chat. That is where I got the person who promised me the earth. I am not going to let this go that's for sure.

Cheers
Jim
Too right Jim.... they have let you down very badly with this - if they don't solve it soon get some action out on them, try to find out if there are anymore dissatisfied customers and get a plan of action - i would be fuming for sure.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 587.2 KB
Jim,
How did you pay them? If by credit card, you can contact the issuer and they might be able to help....
Old 02-18-2011, 09:52 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Man, for $100 dollars, they have just generated an incalculable amount of negative publicity. I feel bad for you. If you paid with your credit card, you can easily contest this. Talk to U.P.S. and make sure they did not deliver it to someone3 else. That happened with a Digital Picture frame I ordered for my wife this Christmas. It never came. I was credited it one week. Nail'em good!!
Old 02-19-2011, 10:48 AM

Thanks for all the tips Mike and Peter and Tathros. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it but will be calling them again on Monday. And will be following up with the credit card company as well to see what options I have open. I checked out their web site again and found that their last good review was April 2010 after that there is no reviews of their products. I am going to check on that thread we had going as I know Chris ordered a CISS so will see who he bought his from.

Cheers everyone.

Jim
Google Adsense