PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Kit Announcements

Old 07-18-2017, 11:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
JSC NEW MODELS: Lady Clarissa 1:250; Polish warships 1:400

We are very pleased to announce that new JSC model is available at JSC (International webstore) . It is “Lady Clarissa” (JSC 300, scale 1:250). You can also get this model at 1:400 scale (JSC 411). This is diorama - waterline model of multi-purpose vessel “Lady Clarissa”, mobile harbour crane, part of quay and cargoes (containers, wind power plant tower and propeller blades).

Also reprint of JSC’s models - “Gryf, Wicher, Jaskolka” (JSC 002, scale 1:400) is now available. The kit containing three ships has been out of stock for many, many years. You can optionally attach the door and ladders printed next to the parts of the model.

Those models are easy to build. Anyone can manage to build them.
In our webstore you can see photos of ALL kits’ pages (excluding written instruction) and many photos of built models of Gryf, Wicher, Jaskolka and Lady Clarissa - to give you some idea of what is inside the kit.
Additionally you can buy laser sets with some parts of the model.

Google Adsense
Old 07-18-2017, 12:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 33.09 MB
As I said before when you presented the 1;400 scale model of LADY CLARISSA, I like this kind of small cargo ships and your idea of changable cargo, especially the propeller blades perfectly usable in north and baltic sea contexts - Now its offered in my preferred scale I will seriously think about to buy it.

Are the pictures taken from the 1;250 version or from the 1;400 model?

Best regards
Front Light
Old 07-18-2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Front Light View Post
As I said before when you presented the 1;400 scale model of LADY CLARISSA, I like this kind of small cargo ships and your idea of changable cargo, especially the propeller blades perfectly usable in north and baltic sea contexts - Now its offered in my preferred scale I will seriously think about to buy it.

Are the pictures taken from the 1;250 version or from the 1;400 model?

Best regards
Front Light
Happy to hear that you like the scale 1:250 of Lady Clarissa.
Pictures presented here are of 1:400 model.

kind regards, JSC
Old 07-18-2017, 05:03 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.41 GB
Smile Ordering Direct from JSC

Update: Last Wednesday I sent a considerable online order to JSC in Poland for mostly laser cut parts. Today (7days later) the order arrived, perfectly packed, and complete. That is outstnding service, and JSC is to be commended. Think of it, Poland to Virginia in that short amount of time.

Postage charges were completely reasonable, and I could use my credit card for payment with Paypal. I had to sign for it, so it was tracked from the point of origin. I'll do this again. And the stuff they sent was absolutely beautiful.

Alan/wb4jjj
Old 07-18-2017, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb4jjj View Post
Update: Last Wednesday I sent a considerable online order to JSC in Poland for mostly laser cut parts. Today (7days later) the order arrived, perfectly packed, and complete. That is outstnding service, and JSC is to be commended. Think of it, Poland to Virginia in that short amount of time.

Postage charges were completely reasonable, and I could use my credit card for payment with Paypal. I had to sign for it, so it was tracked from the point of origin. I'll do this again. And the stuff they sent was absolutely beautiful.

Alan/wb4jjj
Hello
Nice to hear that Happy modelling!
Google Adsense
Old 07-18-2017, 11:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
always had great models and service from jsc.nice to see there are more 1;250 models coming out