PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Kit Announcements

Old 09-14-2017, 07:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Skype™ to DagobahDave
New kits from Dave Graffam Models, and my famous $1 sale

I have two pieces of news about what's been going on over at Dave Graffam Models, a papercraft model publisher of 28mm-scale model kits for tabletop roleplaying and wargaming. My models are designed to be fun and easy to build, and many of my kits include optional graphics that you can adjust in Adobe Acrobat Reader. You won't need any special experience to build these kits -- just a printer and some good cardstock to print on and a few common craft tools like white glue, scissors and a hobby knife.

Dave Graffam Models Home Page: Dave Graffam Models

BABYLON CARD MODEL KITS
Forgotten and forsaken, the colony of Babylon sits at the edge of explored territory, a lonely outpost facing the unknown...

I'm excited to release these two new modular terrain kits designed to work great with lots of science fiction settings. The components in these kits can be rearranged each time you play, and can be stacked to create high towers with balconies, elevated walkways, stairs and roof platforms for awesome tactical gameplay. The roof pieces lift off, giving you access to the fully-textured interiors.

Each Babylon kit offers a different color scheme, and you can mix them together to create striking color combinations. More color schemes will be released in the coming months. Each kit contains a complete set of 50 multi-layered PDFs letting you change the optional details such as doors, windows, signage and techy bits. You'll also find a full set of ready-to-print JPG files for ease of editing. Easy step-by-step instructions are included.

Catalog page for Babylon - Municipal Blue:
Babylon Card Models Kit - Municipal Blue | Dave's Games

Catalog page for Babylon - Construction Yellow:
Babylon Card Models Kit - Construction Yellow | Dave's Games

$1 SALE FOR ONE WEEK ONLY

I've lost count of how many print-and-build model kits I've released over the years, but almost all of my older sets are specially marked down to just $1.00 each (or less!) until September 22nd, 2017. This is a great opportunity to fill out your collection -- or start a new one. The images below are just a sampling of what's available.

This sale is on at Wargame Vault, RPGNow and DriveThruRPG.

Dave Graffam Models at Wargame Vault:
Wargame Vault - Dave Graffam Models - The largest wargame download store

Dave Graffam Models at RPGNow:
RPGNow.com - Dave Graffam Models - The Leading Source for Indie RPGs

Dave Graffam Models at DriveThruRPG:
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/p...Graffam-Models

If you like what you see and want to get regular updates on sales and new models, and get advice from other papercrafters and see what they're building, be sure to join our Facebook group.

Dave Graffam Models Collectors Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DaveGraffamModels/

Google Adsense
Old 09-14-2017, 08:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Outstanding sets. outstanding sale. There's not much I don't already have already