PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Kit Reviews

Old 08-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Aviation Moderator

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to dansls1
Modelik Messerschmitt BF-109 G8

Got this model in the mail from hobbyfactory.com. Looks to be a nice model. There are 4 printed sheets including the page with the formers on it. The instructions are in polish with diagrams, plus the inside of the back cover has some black and white photo's of the finished model.
Right off the bat there are a few assemblies that I'm not sure exactly what the intention is - but I think with a bit of studying I can figure it out. I am considering this to be my next build when I finish the Gee Bee. The lack of instructions may change my mind on that though. My other choice is the Halinski Spitfire - and while it is probably a bit more complicated and detailed, there are quite a few build threads out there to supplement the instructions.

Designer: Lukasz Fuczek
Scale: 1:33
Size: 306 mm
Parts: 276
Sheets: 4
Format: 210 x 297 mm
Attached Thumbnails
Modelik Messerschmitt BF-109 G8-bf109-1.jpg   Modelik Messerschmitt BF-109 G8-bf109-2.jpg   Modelik Messerschmitt BF-109 G8-bf109-3.jpg   Modelik Messerschmitt BF-109 G8-bf109-4.jpg   Modelik Messerschmitt BF-109 G8-bf109-5.jpg  

Modelik Messerschmitt BF-109 G8-bf109-6.jpg