PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > Krzychu74's Projects

Old 01-02-2014, 12:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 219.9 KB
Personnally I'd like to listen to a competent designer presenting his choice of design in prefence to having to put up with a long tirade of other peoples' suggestions as to what they think he ought to be doing.

Perhaps Admin. might consider taking a firm stand on this occasion and delete all but the first two posts in this thread in the hope that we will not loose a worthwhile contribution to the forum.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 36.94 MB
I would love to see the finished model, I to love the old liners of long ago buT I also love today's cruise ships. Would love to add this one to my collection. Also would love to see a design of the 2009 Movie Poseidon, thought it was a beautiful design. Can't wat to see more of this project beautiful work.
Old 01-03-2014, 04:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
also will follow this thread as would love to see finished model.would like to make to go alongside the small model i have.love making all cruiseship/liner models and my comments in previous post were a regret at the looks and stlye of modern ships as compared to the older classic ships nothing more.i certainly was not sniping at either the builder or his choice of model
Old 01-03-2014, 05:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.41 MB
I recently went on a crusie aboard a Carnival vessel...Looked fine to me!! The food was great as well!!!! Tell me folks, know of ANY designs for a modern crusie ship..I can name about 20 for older cruise ships, but only 3 modern, japanese ones! Give us a gem sir, SOME of us might just appreciate it!
Old 01-03-2014, 07:34 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioMike View Post
I recently went on a crusie aboard a Carnival vessel...Looked fine to me!! The food was great as well!!!! Tell me folks, know of ANY designs for a modern crusie ship..I can name about 20 for older cruise ships, but only 3 modern, japanese ones! Give us a gem sir, SOME of us might just appreciate it!
if you are talking of model modern cruiseships i guess jsc queen mary 2 is the latest
Google Adsense
Old 01-04-2014, 12:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 145.94 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifimodelfan View Post
I would love to see the finished model, I to love the old liners of long ago buT I also love today's cruise ships. Would love to add this one to my collection. Also would love to see a design of the 2009 Movie Poseidon, thought it was a beautiful design. Can't wat to see more of this project beautiful work.
I read somewhere that the original Posidon was a plastic model of the Queen Mary, and some deck scenes were shot on the QM. And the 2009 movie used a CG replica of the Queen mary II, and the shipboard scenes were shot on the QMII. Not sure if it's true, but if it is, then what you really want is a model of the Queen Mary II.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 145.94 MB
I've been a fan of Krzychu 74 for some time now, and rest assured folks, whatever he's working on, be it ship or plane, it's gonna be great. Thanks fopr sharing with us Krzysiek!
Old 01-05-2014, 08:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 36.94 MB
[QUOTE=VinceM;400247]I read somewhere that the original Posidon was a plastic model of the Queen Mary, and some deck scenes were shot on the QM. And the 2009 movie used a CG replica of the Queen mary II, and the shipboard scenes were shot on the QMII. Not sure if it's true, but if it is, then what you really want is a model of the Queen Mary II.[/

I am failure with all the ships from both movies as I am a avid ocean liner and cruise ship fan. I love the lines of the CG Poseidon and have always wanted a model of it. The ship is loosely based on the QM2 design. I have always loved krzychu74's work beautifully done.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hello Krzysiek,

finally I see your design work completed! Sorry but never connecting me to facebook I could not see the previews. Great job as always, even if it causes me a bit of nostalgia.

Marco
Currently Building: RN Zara 1:400
Old 01-05-2014, 10:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.53 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by maurice View Post
Personnally I'd like to listen to a competent designer presenting his choice of design in prefence to having to put up with a long tirade of other peoples' suggestions as to what they think he ought to be doing.

Perhaps Admin. might consider taking a firm stand on this occasion and delete all but the first two posts in this thread in the hope that we will not loose a worthwhile contribution to the forum.
Completely agree..
Google Adsense