PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Fine Scale Paper Modelers > Looking For People or Clubs

Old 01-22-2014, 08:37 AM

Total Downloaded: 10.41 MB
SouthEast Iowa anyone?

As I continue to work on how to advance this hobby and grow its membership, I have been thinking of starting a new group in southeast Iowa (because thats where I am ). Anyone out there close enough to Burlington IA to want to participate?

If not I will concentrate on building interest in this area through other avenues. I have tried to do this in the model building society that currently meets here, but none have showed an interest in trying paper modelers and we seem to be loosing members due to age and physical issues (we meet in a second floor room at a Hobby Lobby and the only access is a perilous stairway, not good for bad knees).

Anyway, i digress. I wanna start something that focuses on younger membership and is predominantly paper based, although other media will not be restricted.

Thanks for your ear,

greg