PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 12-01-2021, 10:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 10.41 MB
Sales of this latest list posting were rather brisk and I am doing what I can to catch up on them. I do however feel a need to remind and amend a few of my "rules" as originally posted, based on my experiences thus far. These rules apply to any new orders from today on and do not apply to orders currently in process or negotiation.

Also I am getting bunches of requests about the Halinski's (no surprises there), so get em while they're hot.

If you finding something interesting, here are my "rules"

1. At this time I am only considering North American (US postal destinations only) buyers due to shipping costs and concerns.

2. Items without prices - make me an offer. Items with prices are "slightly" flexible.

3. Don't expect really fast service as I have a day job and family.

4. PM me with your requests, questions, offers etc. Or email at gregperry31815(at)yahoo(dot)com: use "rjm estate" in subject line. I WILL NOT ADDRESS POSTS on here.

5. Claimed items have buyer initials to the right. Starred items are not pristine. A few Wilhelmshaven models have been cut in half to fit in the storage box I found them in. All parts are accounted for, as far as I can tell. I'm not inclined to post updated lists all the time so just put in your requests and I'll let you know what is still available.

6. First come first served. I'll let you know via PM if I can't fill your requests. See above.

7. Don't ask me if I have XYZ model. If it's not on the list, I ain't got it. I can't do all your work for you....

8. Please, please, please figure out your complete order as best as you can before contacting me. This helps me get stuff to you more efficiently. Putting the bin numbers with your want lists also shortens processing time on my end.

Some of you have asked for specific details about kits. If you absolutely can't find a good description on the internet, email me a request for a photo.

If it sounds like I'm a bit grumpy, I'm sorry. This has turned in to a second day job at the moment and my own time at my workbench has suffered as a result. I miss it.

Greg
Old 12-07-2021, 01:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 194.90 MB
Greg, I just finished looking over the models I ordered and wanted to thank you for taking all of this on. They got here no problem, envelope was good, no folds or damage. Kits are beautiful!
Old 12-12-2021, 03:02 PM

Good to hear Ray!

Got a few new things today. Some miscellaneous ships, aircraft canopies and metal earth.

The canopies go with their respective models when I sell them. A few of you will receive follow-up packages once I have them all sorted out.

The ships are added to the last page of the ship section and I made a new page to list the metal models.

Greg
Attached Thumbnails
RJM Paper Model Estate Sale-20211212_141441.jpg   RJM Paper Model Estate Sale-20211212_145751.jpg  
Old 12-15-2021, 01:33 PM

Greg, just got my second batch today. Same result... no damage, no bends.. models look great. Got one problem though.. in whose name is next batch being ordered as a gift from? This one was from our cat!
Old 12-15-2021, 02:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.89 GB
I just got my second shipment, too. All arrived in great condition. Included vacuum formed canopies and laser cut parts, too. First shipment was a birthday present, second shipment was a retirement present. Now, Christmas is coming soon, reason for a third shipment?
Google Adsense
Old 12-15-2021, 02:37 PM

Guess you'll need to adopt another cat.....

Greg
Old 12-16-2021, 07:31 PM

My son's dog would probably do it... you take biscuits?
Old 12-17-2021, 06:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbakerj View Post
.... Got one problem though.. in whose name is next batch being ordered as a gift from? This one was from our cat!
You could say it was from Santa.
Attached Thumbnails
RJM Paper Model Estate Sale-fb_img_1564453681201.jpg  
Old 12-21-2021, 09:45 AM

I woke up today all ready to start on my newly acquired XF-85 Goblin. Then the kind mail-lady brought my third shipment from modelperry. So many new choices, where to begin? Suddenly I realized that I'm buying models by the pound. Maybe I need to join a Paper Modeling Anonymous chapter.

Paper Modeling Anonymous 3-step program:

1. Recognize you have a problem
2. Buy more models
3. Enjoy the hobby, better for your body (and pocketbook) than going to bars.

Many thanks to modelperry for the great care he has taken in providing these models to the community. I'll get the first round of drinks at the IMPC. Scratch that, need the money to buy more models.
Attached Thumbnails
RJM Paper Model Estate Sale-20211221_090008.jpg   RJM Paper Model Estate Sale-20211221_090030.jpg  
Old 12-28-2021, 11:19 AM

I thought I would bump this thread, and give you all a chance to spend your Christmas money. Any chance we can get an updated list of available models, Greg (modelperry)?
Google Adsense