PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 11-05-2009, 03:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Skype™ to DagobahDave
DavesGames.Net offers 30mm papercraft terrain

Hey, gang! I'm offering lots of fantasy/medieval papercraft building models in the 30mm scale on my website, DavesGames.Net. I also have a couple of sci-fi/military models on offer. They're perfect for wargames, roleplaying games, model railroads or just for fun. Construction is quick and easy. Many of my models feature multi-layered PDFs that give you the ability to customize the looks of your models in drastic ways. Here are the models I'm currently offering, and I'll be adding new ones every couple of weeks.

Google Adsense
Old 11-05-2009, 01:42 PM

Dave ... you are doing exactly what I wanted to do with this hobby.
Kudos to you.
These works look amazing.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:38 PM

I've just added another model to my catalog. Here's the Potter's Shop:

Old 11-07-2009, 09:15 AM

The colours are very vibrant, this is why they fit so well with games terrain.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:48 PM

Very nice work! I really like your models, graphics, presentation, and the concept in general. Very reasonable prices, too. I think there is a lot of promise in this approach, i.e. applying card modeling to other hobbies.

Giving the builder graphics options through the use of PDF layers sounds like an excellent idea! Maybe this would be a viable solution for handling things like wear, unit insignia or camouflage on military models.

Bravo! Best of luck!
Google Adsense
Old 11-12-2009, 12:52 PM

I've just released two new models. Check these out!

TAX COLLECTOR'S OFFICE

CONTENTS:
The PDFs for this fold-up model feature one building complete with a roof, ground tile, dormer window, hanging sign, balcony with space for up to 3 miniatures, external stairway, stair spacers to make it easier for minis to stand on the steps, 8 optional reinforcing struts for the building interior and several wooden crates.

DIMENSIONS: Model footprint is approximately 3.8" x 4.5". Ground tile is approximately 4" x 5". Height is approximately 10.25", not including the chimney.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This product features only single-layered PDFs, and does not contain multiple layers, unlike some of my other models. This model has one look only, as seen here.

LINK TO ORDER THIS MODEL: 30mm Tax Collectors Office by Dave Graffam Models - ECardmodels.com Shop - Downloadable models and

CORNER RUINS

CONTENTS: The PDFs for this fold-up model feature 1 ruined building corner complete with a ground floor tile, upper floor tile, fully-textured interior and exterior walls, 1 support beam, 6 crates, 5 trunks, 2 tables, 2 dressers, 1 ladder, 4 window pieces and 6 shutters.

DIMENSIONS: This model's triangular footprint is approximately 4.5" x 5" x 7". Height is approximately 4.3" at the highest point.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This product features only single-layered PDFs, and does not contain multiple layers, unlike many of my other models. This model has one look only, as seen here.

LINK TO ORDER THIS MODEL: 30mm Corner Ruins by Dave Graffam Models - ECardmodels.com Shop - Downloadable models and crafts
Old 11-12-2009, 03:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 107.05 MB
Send a message via MSN to bf109
they look great dave !

2 questions :
are you gone do a great church or maybe a small castle
and are you still at work in front of your cam (lost the adress :( )
Old 11-12-2009, 03:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 107.05 MB
Send a message via MSN to bf109
haha wrote my comment and went to your site , what do i see for future release ....... a small castle /villa
Old 11-13-2009, 12:54 AM

Good to see you again, bf109! I haven't been doing any vidcasts lately, so you haven't missed anything.

The big white model on my site is actually a science-fiction bunker, so I'm putting metallic skins on it right now. It might also work as a medieval building, but I don't know... it wasn't really designed for that.

I suppose I could make a few simple changes to it -- turn the triangular columns into rectangular ones, and alter the upper walls so that they have the kind of 'broken tooth' appearance that you see on the tops of castle walls. That might work fine!

In any case, I do have plans to create medieval city walls with towers and tall gateways that should work well for castle layouts.