PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > mldixons projects

Old 12-17-2010, 10:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 76.03 MB
I don't believe Gary's F-107 is that large, so it would be like a big brother to his models. It appears to be a touch more detailed too.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.52 MB
My original post said there were four of these plane built. I was wrong on that one. Only three were ever built, however two do survive. The contract was never completed as the F-105 won out.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via AIM to APA-168 Send a message via Yahoo to APA-168 Send a message via Skype™ to APA-168
Quote:
Originally Posted by mldixon View Post
Well I guess your right. I'll just blow it out with tons of little fiddly stuff ( in the words of Will Aldridge) I really wanted to see it through to completition anyway, But I gotta tell ya again it's tough coming up with anything new. I think you just gotta take what's out there and just keep making it better. Will post progress as I go on.
*breathes a huge sigh of relief* glad to hear it! This is such a fantastic subject, and in 1/32 it will be an equally stunning model. I'll be watching!

[email protected]
Old 12-18-2010, 12:34 AM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Please see this one through...as above, Gary's is quite small and would probably like a big brother...

Some aircraft that have yet to be modelled in paper include the P6m Seamaster and the many (mostly unbuilt) variations on the B-36...and, of course, the Megafortress...
Old 12-18-2010, 03:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 4.44 MB
Send a message via AIM to Cybermac Send a message via MSN to Cybermac
Hello!

That's a very nice looking model! Pretty unusual plane!
What I like the most is the canopy in a colours of the rainbow - that's the fresh idea!
Google Adsense
Old 12-18-2010, 08:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.53 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJPONeill View Post
Please see this one through...as above, Gary's is quite small and would probably like a big brother...

Some aircraft that have yet to be modelled in paper include the P6m Seamaster and the many (mostly unbuilt) variations on the B-36...and, of course, the Megafortress...
I tried making the Seamaster... it has been fridged. I did find great blueprints of it though, including one of its trailer, as it has no landing gear. It does look very good in this blue/grey wave scheme:
Attached Thumbnails
F 107 A Ultra Sabre-seamaster.jpg  
Old 12-18-2010, 04:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.52 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermac View Post
Hello!
What I like the most is the canopy in a colours of the rainbow - that's the fresh idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by legion View Post
I tried making the Seamaster... it has been fridged. I did find great blueprints of it though, including one of its trailer, as it has no landing gear. It does look very good in this blue/grey wave scheme:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJPONeill View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by APA-168 View Post
*breathes a huge sigh of relief* glad to hear it! This is such a fantastic subject, and in 1/32 it will be an equally stunning model. I'll be watching!
APA-168: Yes I'm gonna finish this, I agree about the subject. I saw this in fine scale modelers magazine which got my afterburners going.

Cybermac: I'm glad you like that canopy, I thought the rainbow thing would look corny but when you get it done it looks iridescent in the light. I will probably make it more transparent though I think the color was a bit too heavy.

SJPONeill & legion: Yes I like the Seamaster also. Funny you should mention that one as I have a ton of reference material on it already It was quite a large plane ( see pic) I think that is the trailer one Legion.
Attached Thumbnails
F 107 A Ultra Sabre-88515_seamaster_in_cradle.jpg  
Old 12-18-2010, 05:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Very interesting canopy design/experiment. Looks really great!

Model looks fantastic, the canopy is pure genius!

Thanks for sharing it!

Best regards,
Mike Bauer