PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds

Old 12-26-2013, 03:06 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Customer service from Angraf/Answer

Hello fellow modellers.
Regarding Customer service from Angraf/Answer (rather lack of it).
Does anyone else have problems trying to get models posted from Answer.pl?
Every order takes at least (if you are lucky) a month after it has been paid for before they post the article overseas!
And you can forget about Answer answering emails!!!
Latest purchase was early December, and am satill waiting for it to be posted!
Anyone else having or had problems with this business???
Google Adsense
Old 09-24-2018, 08:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 195.36 MB
Dragging up this post from the past because I'm starting to wonder myself what's up with these guys.

I placed an order with them on the answer.pl website over a week ago and received 2 or 3 instant auto-reply emails saying my order has been placed. Payment was taken straight away, through PayPal.

I've received no notification of the order being despatched and have had no reply to an email I sent a few days ago asking if everything is OK with my order.

I'm aware some of these Polish sites can be slow to respond and I'm not in a hurry for the kit but without hearing anything from them I'm thinking I might cancel the order and buy the kit from someone else who's a bit better at communicating with their customers.

Currently Building: Angraf M1070/M1000
Old 09-24-2018, 08:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
I just had a look at their Facebook page and they do still seem to be active. Last post on 22 Sept. Have you tried sending them a PM through FB?

https://www.facebook.com/Answer-Wyda...453070/?ref=ts
Old 09-24-2018, 03:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 14.63 MB
I have waited a cople of mouths for an order from them in the parst. so do not order from them any more. I use orlik now the larst order was made on saterday sent on Monday to the uk and I got it on Thursday.

Old 09-24-2018, 05:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 20.88 MB
My 1st and last experience with Angraf/Answer was detailed here:

Uss Ticonderoga cvs-14

As my last post on the topic shows I gave up trying to confirm if I had actually been sent a complete kit. I still do not know and just tossed the kit.

Behind the forum postings I was contacted and it was pointed out that they never respond to English emails or English posting on their FB page. Their website does not translate to English well/at all(try adding an item and everything gets listed as IJN NISSHIN in the cart) and for some reason you have to select a US flag, not the English flag when requesting the English translations.

Also their postings/offers on their page are never in English, Their appeal to card designers to publish with them was in everything but English, They included Chinese who im my opinion is a much smaller community/market in the paper model world. There just feels like an active effort to ignore a certain type of customer.

Between the ill fitting kits, slow shipping and lack of customer service I am amazed they are still in business,

John

Last edited by NYC Irishman; 09-24-2018 at 06:02 PM.
Google Adsense
Old 09-25-2018, 01:21 AM

Thanks for the info guys, I guess it's not looking promising then from all accounts. I have emailed them again (translated to polish this time) and will try the facebook page but I'm thinking I might just be better off canceling the order and hoping for a refund through paypal. I've got a couple of other options for the same kit and would rather pay more for it with the peace of mind that it's actually going to show up, no matter how long it takes.

Old 10-25-2018, 10:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 31.24 MB
Useful info. I have had no replies to any e-mails. JSC have superb efficient order handling in comparison
Old 11-07-2018, 11:03 PM

Just an update to my dealings with Answer, copied from another thread regarding postage times from Poland... my order arrived today, around 60 days from when I placed it, when they eventually dispatched it they said I would receive a tracking number, which I never did.

The model and laser parts were well packaged and arrived in pristine condition, It was an A3 book with an impressive amount of laser parts. After reading a few discussions on this forum regarding Answer and Angraf, I'd have to say I was pretty worried about what I may or may not receive so I'm extremely happy with what I got.

The only bad thing I can now say about dealing with Answer would be their less than impressive responses, if any, to emails and customer enquiries but having said that, I would probably still order from them again if I couldn't find the kit somewhere else, given how this purchase has turned out.

Huge sigh of relief, $120AU well spent.

Old 11-11-2018, 03:45 AM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Most European retailers are really good: I have ordered many times from GPM, Orlik, Modelik and WAK with awesome service EVERY time plus also from Slawomir and Anna at Kartonmodellshop in Germany (https://www.kartonmodellshop.de/shop...ufacturers_id=)

If Answer/Angraf don't want your money directly....
Old 11-11-2018, 04:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffro View Post
Just an update to my dealings with Answer, copied from another thread regarding postage times from Poland... my order arrived today, around 60 days from when I placed it, when they eventually dispatched it they said I would receive a tracking number, which I never did.

The model and laser parts were well packaged and arrived in pristine condition, It was an A3 book with an impressive amount of laser parts. After reading a few discussions on this forum regarding Answer and Angraf, I'd have to say I was pretty worried about what I may or may not receive so I'm extremely happy with what I got.

The only bad thing I can now say about dealing with Answer would be their less than impressive responses, if any, to emails and customer enquiries but having said that, I would probably still order from them again if I couldn't find the kit somewhere else, given how this purchase has turned out.

Huge sigh of relief, $120AU well spent.
i order regular from jsc in poland ,they take around 15 working days and parcel is trackable by myself from them to arrival in new zealand.then nz couriers let the system down a little by not scanning it,have never had any issues dealing with jsc,,schreiber,scaldis wilhemshaven or hmv models to new zealand.angraf seem to be exception to general rule

Last edited by herky; 11-11-2018 at 04:18 AM. Reason: spelling
Google Adsense