PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds

Old 12-31-2014, 02:37 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
A short absence, and now I am back. I need some advice.

So...I am gearing up for another crafting session. I thought I'd revisit the SDF-1 and rebuild it, using different paper and some ideas and techniques I have learned watching others.
I have a few questions.
I really like how this one: 1/2700 SDF-1 Macross turned out. How do you supposed the seams, edges and such were smoothed out so well? Looks like the modeler may have printed it on colorless paper and drew in his own paneling and details. He also chose coloring to resemble that of the Do You Remember Love version.

Speaking of DYRL, is there a paper model kit floating around out there ont he net of the DYRL version of the Macross? The one without the Prometheus and Daedelous and 2 ARMD platforms instead? I think I would enjoy building that one more.

So, advice on how to achieve this same aesthetic would be great and if someone has a link to a model just about the same size, if bigger of the DYRL Macross would be even better
Google Adsense