PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds

Old 08-21-2010, 02:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.89 GB
My display case runneth over, so I can cough up some of CT Ertz's ironclads if you want them. I would be willing to sacrifice the CSS Huntsville, the CSS Tuscaloosa, the "double ender" and the "dismal swamp ironclad". Since the double ender and the dismal swamp vessels were beta builds, they don't have display bases. You can find photos on my build reports here or all of them are over at Zealot at My fleet of Confederate ironclads - Zealot Hobby Forum

(Don't worry Corey, I like your models, just need to make room for more!)

I can get them shipped out Monday if you want them.
Attached Thumbnails
Need built models of any ecardmodels models :) compensation and postage paid....-104_2554.jpg  
Old 08-21-2010, 04:11 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
WOW! Heck yeah I am sure corey would appreciate too Keep in mind whatever models I get will be the ones I try to sell! I will PM you my address
Thanks!
Chris
Old 08-21-2010, 05:25 PM

Off the subject, but I would also like to find a good home for the 1/48 scale plastic model helicopters on the shelf below the ironclads in the above photo. There's a HH-60, MH-60, AH-1, AH-64 and Canadian JetRanger. If anyone in the United States wants them, please PM me. For cgutizmer, this will give me more room for card models. :o
Old 08-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Design Admin

plastic? Never touched the stuff Got any military reserve units around that might want one to show off?
Chris
Old 08-21-2010, 08:11 PM

The units that flew these in the local area are all gone. I thought you wouldn't mind me talking about pl****** if it was going to a good cause, such as making room for paper models. Wife says either the models go or she goes. I'm going to miss her . . .
Google Adsense
Old 08-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Design Admin

Of course its fine, I was just teasin many people here dabble in both (and other) mediums!
Chris
Old 08-21-2010, 08:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 76.03 MB
I may have a suggestion for shipping models. When I sent in a 1:33 Cessna 172 to Sakrison for the EAA display, I built a little platform for the model. I got a box big enough that the plastic sheet I had would fit diagonally. I used 1mm cardboard for supports. I built a couple of braces for the wings, tail, and main fuselage to sit on so the landing gear wouldn't take the weight of the packing peanuts. I then built a small protective box around the propellor to keep it from getting bashed. The plane arrived without any damage at all. I may have some pictures of it, but they're buried at the moment.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.90 GB
I have the 1/33 BF-109Z-African by Marek that I built for your contest, if you want it. Just let me know.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Design Admin

Great! That would be a super representation
Chris
Old 08-22-2010, 03:42 PM

Talking

Confederate States invade Wisconsin! The CSS's Baltic, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Palmetto State, Double Ender and Dismal Swamp vessels are packed in their mysterious gravity-defying boxes and ready to be shipped. I'm not sure how you will give me store credit for the Palmetto State, but I bet you will get a lot of sales of this model!

For CT Ertz, I now have a large hole in my ironclad display that need to be filled. Time to get back at that computer and start designing!
Attached Thumbnails
Need built models of any ecardmodels models :) compensation and postage paid....-104_2558.jpg   Need built models of any ecardmodels models :) compensation and postage paid....-104_2559.jpg  
Google Adsense