PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds

Old 08-24-2010, 04:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via AIM to APA-168 Send a message via Yahoo to APA-168 Send a message via Skype™ to APA-168
Chris, PM me your address. When do you need them by?

[email protected]
Old 08-26-2010, 02:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Hi Chris,

Couple of questions.
1) I'm working on a 3ft & 4ft long SR71 to send to your site for sale-I have a built the 4ft, the question is what if you don't have them listed yet? Still count?

2) Got some simple Stomp Rockets (#1 Tutorial Rocket to be exact), since they have your Logo on them with website url and my name as the designer plus my logo too, would it be ok to just give them away for free to younger kids (to bug their parents for more)? I did a bunch of prints of these doing different colors for a test...same pattern just different colors.

3) Dave has been doing some repaints, one or two of these might head your way too, even though you don't have them listed yet...I'm building a NASA version and the RCAF is already done, they are 2ft long...

I'm just going to throw all of the small rockets in a flat rate box.

Says these need to be done by the end of September, is this correct?

Best regards,
Mike Bauer
Old 08-26-2010, 11:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 126.00 MB
Send a message via MSN to n810 Send a message via Skype™ to n810
I have the x-15 and the prototype of the MI-6 if you want them. just shoot me an email if you're interested.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:19 PM
cModerator

Total Downloaded: 37.66 MB
Send a message via AIM to cMags
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgutzmer View Post
I already have a fair representation of DGA on the way.
The gear and props on some of the DGA models I'm sending are a bit fragile, so I'm taking some extra time in reinforcing with CA and building boxes around the gear before shipping. Got 6 of the 10 secured at this point. I'll hopefully have them northbound this weekend - you'll just have to pull the boxes off when you receive 'em - hopefully there'll be no damage - maybe a prop or wheel here an there. I think you'll be able to manage repairs.

Put on hold build (someday I'll finish): F-35A Lightning II 1:72
Previous builds: cMags' Card Model Builds
Old 08-26-2010, 12:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.89 GB
Chris and N810, I was going to tackle the Bell Long Ranger (Red paint scheme) next. Just wanted to make sure Chris wants it and N810 isn't sending a LongRanger in . Also, I have the Mi-6 yet to build (not sending it in) and would appreciate any photos N810 has of the prototype. I did a search here on Papermodelers.com and it didn't bring up anything on the Mi-6.
Google Adsense
Old 08-26-2010, 01:26 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
N810 isnt sending me anything so please send it along! I dont have any pics beyond what you can find on the site, sorry :(

Nice protection on those! I think I can glue a wheel or two back on

Mike - dont send me a 3 or 4 foot model, table space wont allow.... I also wont be doing any freebies as this is purely a commercial venture for a change They can however take my biz card and get free stuff from my site. I am also considering giving each customer a $5 credit on my site to get them shopping

If you want to send me models that I WILL eventually sell thats fine and dandy too Just need to make sure I can get copies printed before the craft fair.
Chris
Old 08-26-2010, 06:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
I saw this thread and meant to comment previously and only got around to it just now.

Chris, I can offer up the OP-2E Neptune...however, it was not the most perfect model built if you recall with the slightly off kilter tail. You can though, have it displayed as an example to show prospective customers what the completed model looks like.

I do also have a few DGA models left over from what my son has not claimed as his toys if you want any more.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:52 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
heck yeah! that would be great
Chris
Old 08-26-2010, 07:57 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
would you like my navy colt 1851 and i am going building another one of the guns next i think the ak 47 be to big and bound to get damaged if put in the post i am thinking you got a few planes some are doing and it be good to have some other kits to show the variety of subjects that are in card.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by willygoat View Post
I may have a suggestion for shipping models. When I sent in a 1:33 Cessna 172 to Sakrison for the EAA display, I built a little platform for the model. I got a box big enough that the plastic sheet I had would fit diagonally. I used 1mm cardboard for supports. I built a couple of braces for the wings, tail, and main fuselage to sit on so the landing gear wouldn't take the weight of the packing peanuts. I then built a small protective box around the propellor to keep it from getting bashed. The plane arrived without any damage at all. I may have some pictures of it, but they're buried at the moment.
If you do happen to find those photos of how you packed...I for one would like to see them to get some ideas if you don't mind. :D Thanks!
Google Adsense