PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > MurphyAA's projects

Old 09-13-2018, 02:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 295.28 MB
Murph I have been on a campaign to purchase everything you design since I discovered you... The only models of yours I have yet to add to my collection is your absolutely latest releases (747 and CL215 I believe along with 1 or 2 repaints) hell I even bought all of your B&W versions if I am not mistaken. If you are really considering throwing in the towel please allow me enough time to purchase the above mentioned models and your latest (unreleased, untested) models also before you do so.

Your #1 Fan (unless I get challenged)
Falco
Old 09-13-2018, 02:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 313.47 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to murphyaa Send a message via Skype™ to murphyaa
I'll keep the site open. As long as I get repaints, and make more than $30 a month in sales it'll stay open. I don't have the money to keep the site up using my day job pay any more.
Old 09-13-2018, 03:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
Today for the first time I was snooping your site, it would really be a pity that I could not hold it. His designs are very interesting, I never built a design of his, now I have one filed and I do not know when I can build it. I have read several post praising his designs, in my opinion if they are interested and there should be several who would like to build their designs. But not all of us have a good economic pass and live where the economy falters and everything becomes very difficult, more hours of work only to cover expenses. All sum and at the end of month is very difficult to cover everything and unfortunately you have to reduce expenses. At least in this part of the world it is like that. I wish you the best and hopefully you can maintain the site.
Old 09-13-2018, 04:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.60 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyaa View Post
I think I'm gonna throw in the towel. I put my heart and soul into designing models, and nobody is buying them anymore. Every where I look are build threads of S&P versions of models I've had available for months, that nobody bought. I release models, and only see 1 or 2 sales. Hell, I've got 12 models waiting for beta build, and nobody to build them.

I just don't have the heart for it anymore. I designed models because I thought people enjoyed them, but it looks like I've been replaced, and it's time to bow out.
I'll try my hand at a beta build if you want.

I really hope you don't quit, your models have given me lots of joy and excitement, and I'd hate to see that go away.
Old 09-13-2018, 08:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.54 GB
I bought the F-16 B&W yesterday and I will repaint it and will immediately send it to your email. I will try a beta build, if you want, I have a lot of paper stock..

>>FREE DOWNLOAD<<
>>STORE ONLINE<<
Old 09-13-2018, 08:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.97 GB
Murph, it's a man-eat-man world. Everyone wants free and cheap stuff. Hope you'll survive.

Papermate
Old 09-13-2018, 10:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 751.01 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyaa View Post
I think I'm gonna throw in the towel. I put my heart and soul into designing models, and nobody is buying them anymore. Every where I look are build threads of S&P versions of models I've had available for months, that nobody bought. I release models, and only see 1 or 2 sales. Hell, I've got 12 models waiting for beta build, and nobody to build them.

I just don't have the heart for it anymore. I designed models because I thought people enjoyed them, but it looks like I've been replaced, and it's time to bow out.
Dear Aaron;

I'm so sorry to hear this
I had, have or will not have any intention of deliberately model you out of the market. Unfortunately I did not have the time to check on your design thread enough to steer my designs out of your "territory".

Please do not consider me competition. I will do my utmost not to tread on your design thread. You need it more than I do.

My sincere apologies.

and know that you are NOT "replaced".

much respect and kind regards
Bruno
Old 09-14-2018, 12:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.97 GB
Hi Bruno, speaking as an on-looker, I don't think that you have anything to apologize for because it's just natural that most of the papermodeling community behave like that. Go for the free stuff and then the cheapest kits you can get. Murph's models are more competitive than FG's and yet FG can survive even without sale as they are long established and obviously have the capital to last. Not so in the case of Murph as he seems to be in trouble at the end of every month. So, you can conclude that it's the law of nature - survival of the fittest (in money terms)!

Papermate
Old 09-14-2018, 06:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 871.99 MB
Bruno, your work and Aaron's cater for and have appeal to two different markets. You have nothing to apologize for. I doubt anyone sees you as the 'McDonalds' of paper model design that just crushes all opposition.

Aaron, fingers crossed for you mate. I hope your site stays afloat and sales of your existing work is on the up.
Old 09-14-2018, 07:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 935.52 MB
Aaron,

I just made my contribution to the $30 a month that you need to stay open.

Thanks,
Gary

Design Group Alpha
https://ecardmodels.com/vendors/design-group-alpha